N.Y. moors Monday 31st aug

61 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2009 23:07:43 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

some kinda rally somewhere                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

oh, with those eejits in fast cars going through forests, you mean?   I'll get me bobble hat out and dust it down.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Mark I think it's the FIRST URE WELCOME RALLY but i'm not sure Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

It was a nice little tootle out was that, not too many roads with grass in the middle, decent scenery and only the odd mile or two of 'A' road. Nice one Bikabill,... we'll do that again sometime I hope.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Glad you liked it Pj, thinking about a similar one in the dales, know some good back roads there to, then maybe the peak district, also know a magic route round the lakes that takes in every pass.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

the Lakes, beautiful, I know every corner of that place so if it happens I'd love to join you all                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

You can put my name down for the Lakes too, magical place Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

may be able to take you on the back nuts                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

cheers Bill, take you up on that anytime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I beg your pardon?ShockedEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

cough......splutter...... private convo going on here XKL EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Thanks for coming X K i was glad to se we had a cruiser with us                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wud be up fer the Lakes, but only if u bring a mapWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I can map read, have map too, we are safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

If your going to do one in the Lakes, I'll be at the front of the queue!! Hope for a cloudy day though when there's less terrorists about.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Martin had seen my route holder come of on the way there, we stoped and picked it up on the way home after leaving Scarborough so should have it on for next time, but if nuts is with us i'm sure se could be relied on to keep us right                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Excuses excuses Bill! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i be up or this one,just need as much notice as possible to book time off work                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Your right Rachel i'm making excuses, i cocked up twice but things can only get better. If we did go to lakes would it be for a day or a weekend bearing in mind the ride i would like to do there is 100 miles                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you are all over this way soon give me a shout as i live 40mins away from Bowness .Thumbs Up Any date set for this ?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption