N.Y. moors Monday 31st aug

61 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2009 23:07:43 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh God!!  I've got to get to Seaways for 9am!                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

You'll be able to get to Seaways for 9 ok Geoff,...... just borrow a yellow flouro jacket!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

better be in bed early Geoff to get your beauty sleep                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Am I going to be the only girl?   Off to bed now for our beauty sleep, see you in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

OK - H-le-H on the way there; Helmsley on the way back. Should be at Lordstones noon (ish).                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Would have like to have gone but son's birthday. Can't abandon him tomorrow, he's only 20 Embarrassed  have a good ride out
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

wish I could of made this, the rains cleared overnight and I really fancy a ride out today -  its gorgeous on the moors, have a fabulous time and ride safe everyone Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never been...would love to...but muggles come first, have a good ride all                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I second that Ian, kids first, play when their at dads                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Sorry folks had to misss this summat came up.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Plenty of sunshine, nice and warm, some cloud cover at times but only a couple of spots of rain, some cracking roads and even better company.   All in all, a brilliant day.  Cheers to Bikeabill for showing us the way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A nice little ride-out, that.Thumbs Up Six peeps met at the cafe in Hutton-le Hole for tea and scones (how posh), and watched the sheep on the green opposite. Then off over Blakey Ridge; the sun came out and we were treated to stunning views over the Moors to the sea. Only 20 miles to Lordstones, says Bill. We tip in an hour later due to some very iffy navigating! Not to worry as it was such an enjoyable ride. A quick visit to look over the edge - was it windy or what! Then back to the cafe for soup and a roll. A final blast down to Helmsley for an ice-cream before saying our goodbyes.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

What a cracking rideout but boy am I knackered now! Been on loads of roads I've never been on before and stopped off in two new places - good stuff.   That was a very challenging ride for me on demanding roads but really really good, throughly enjoyed it.   Glad you all enjoyed your little play on the TT down into Helmsley...abandoned I was! Cry LOL Seriously, you all deserved a little chance to let off steam after shepherding me about over the moors!   Thanks guys. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sorry about the slight detour guys, i shall have to learn how to read a map, we nearly ended up on a farm track at one point, but i have to complement Roachy on her riding, she managed everything i could find, and some of the roads are a bit iffy, sorry about the water splash, thought it may of been problem but you road stright through it Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Wish I could have joined you guys again...PITY!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you'l have to join us next time Rose. once i'v bought a map!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

maybe i will come and try and keep up on bigbird !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Would've been great to have gone on this ride, but too much 'rally' stuff to polish off (I use that excuse for everything lately LOL).   Hope you all had a good time and all got back home nice and safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not long now mark, see you on fri night                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

why, what's happening???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 389 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption