bike sprayer

4 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2009 06:40:46 by Retrowheely | Go to original / last post
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone   Can anyone reccomend a bike sprayer please.   Looking to purchase a 06 kwak zx6r off my g/f uncle it has a few marks and scratches.   So I`m looking to have the fairings updated to a racing scheme either a moto gp or something else going to do a few searches to get an idea.   cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

There's one in Thirsk, but I'll have to find out the name for you HT. Dave had some work done on his bike and was very pleased with it. He does ask for the service book for the exact colour match. Let me know if you want me to find out as its a fair trek from you...   Flame x                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

my mate dave is a sprayer , he has his own place in bedworth and works in cov, he also loves his zx6/zx9's. if you dont mind the travelling pm me and i will give you his mobi number                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Ian could you send me your mates number, the xjr needs some paint work doing to it!!   Cheers mate 2wheely                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 726 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption