Good Luck Sumo!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2009 01:08:35 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I thought I would start this thread so that the 'meeting BM members' stays open for people to say where/when they will be available etc... so.. GOOD LUCK SUMO & HAVE FUN ! Hug RIDE SAFE   XXXX                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good luck buddy.see you at the midlands meet, maybe even at castle drivel !!!.......ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Keep it upright Sumo Thumbs Up   Ride safe & if we dont get to see you along the way see you at the rally Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ride Safe Sumo see you in the midlands xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

good luck sumo.xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

This means i have to clean the spare room                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Good Luck buddy see u when u get here...

RIDE SAFE..

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Sumo you aint read my PM so I've no idea if you're needing a stop over at mine.   I hope you have safe journeys and raise loadsa dosh, all the best Sumo   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a great time SUMO Thumbs Up . Looking forward to meeting you in the north west , Ride safe buddy
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Well he left here this morning piccies to follow inc his newspaper edition lol ....god help us he has been put in print ...not centerfold yet !!! but watch this space knowing him lol.   He arrived in Oakhampton this afternoon so all is going well ....well kind of cos he left day early first call isnt there yet ...lol Rosie was in Romford lmao Essex.... will keep you all posted                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

All the best Sumo and safe riding, look forward to seeing you at mine on Monday, any midlands folk that would like to meet up with Sumo and give him some sponsor money, your more than welcome to come to mine on Tuesday when I will be having a drop in day, just drop me a pm for more details.
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sumo how do we know when or if you are calling in on us?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1030 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption