Bikechicks Meet - Big thanks

28 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2009 23:09:47 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

ROse

Big thank you for a great day, feeding us and making us all feel so welcome.  Excellent ride out enjoyed every minute off it.

BIG GOLD STAR FOR YOU    Star

Cheers to everyone there good to meet you all x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well not much to add to what Jackie has already said, except my thanks to Tony for the pillion Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We only put up the good pics, was great to see everyone Thumbs Up Rose still has no broadband, but said to say hi to all who came, it was good to see you all & sorry for those who could not make it, but she is sure you will next time Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shocked Shell you mean I'm likely to be blackmailed sometime in the future?  Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

All pics are kept for my own personal use... yes Kwak these include but are not limited to ...   Dart board practice Voodo dolls Blackmail     Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

couldnt agree with the comments praising Rose more!!

Rose is a star!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Hi rose, wot a fab, it woz great 2 see u Rose and it woz nice 2 meet every1 that I did there. Hope u all enjoyed yr rideout, I have sum piks of it which I will be puttin on site later.              Ps the coconut snowball were lovely, glad no1 had a camera out wen I had mineLOL also Ian u did a gud job of cleanin n hooverin at roses
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oi...no pics of me hoovering and washing up or else......drobs...it was nothing, i would hope someone would do the same for me....                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Don't look this way buddy!  I've cut back my hedges, laid a gravel extension to my drive, mown my lawns (not my head before anyone asks), dusted, hoovered, done the pots and put some more washing on.   I'm cream crackered.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

rach told me she did that before you guys left...                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Big Thanks to Rose for the weekend, you did us all proud, and a big hug from me and Dave for having us over for the night!! Also to Nutkin, Hull750, Tim and Crow for the company on the evening!! Was great to see some "old" (no offence meant, I mean long term members, lol!!) faces, and some new ones!! It was lovely seeing you all again! Oh, and RC, your hair looks FAB!! Thanks to Dips for letting me have a sit on her Virago, its lovely to be able to get my feet flat to the floor on something thats not been lowered!! Rose sends her thanks to Kwak for the lovely card, and hopes to plan another event next year, with a fully Marshalled Ride Out in Aid of Air Ambulance, which would be cool! Love to you all, and speak soon!!   Flame xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey i never got a coconut snowball Cry

Ian i have a nice pic of u washing up how much to not post it !!!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Jackie you coulda had the one I didn't get cos I'm allergic to coconut       FlameRed: Rose sends her thanks to Kwak for the lovely card, and hopes to plan another event next year, with a fully Marshalled Ride Out in Aid of Air Ambulance, which would be cool!   Rose, let me have the card back and I can give it to you again next year (well it's good to recycle init?) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Once again, thanks Rose for organising such a great day, Mark and I had a blast.   Many thanks to the people who lead the ride outs.  Was really good to see everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kwak i am so sorry i didnt even know u were there til after i left so i shall say Hi now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Jackie you stood right in front of me in Rose's garden and I commented about your zany specs to someone, how 'DOH' am I not to realise it was you? lol   We make a right pair! LOL  Maybe I should be knitting specs instead of wigs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kwak

I wore them so people knew who i was as well lol

Ah well both as bad as each other me thinks

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats cause there different specs .....derrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well observed Ian, they were but I still shoulda realised who it was wearing them.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 2386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption