emails

33 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2007 18:36:43 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

In: nottinghamshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wot is it with some ppl about replyin to emails,cant understand why ppl dont reply to emails sent to them,pet hate is ignorant ppl,,,,not gerrin at anyone in particular,just that i hate it, it aint rocket science to reply to folk is it,it dont tek long to say (no thanks not interested) ok i kno folks aint on ere every day but hey,it dont stop ya reply does it,,courtesy costs nowt duz it, 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Spot on hun, no need to ignore anyone. If needs be hi and bye should be sufficient. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Quite agree Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep i agree to                                                                                                                                                                              
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

i just cant understand why ppl are so ignorant wen it comes to stuff like this,duz me head in ,i've stopped goin on lots ov bike sites coz ppl are ignorant,went on a yanky bike site not long back had a rait go at a moderator about this prob,eeerrrrr got banned didnt i,only lasted 4 days,told him to stuff site where sun dint shine,,,
RC's Profile
RC

WE  are a right friendly bunch on here hun if u pm us the majority will reply to ur pm. and good for you tellin him where to go, like you said only takes 2 mins to reply to someone. stick with us lot hun and welcome to the mad house lol                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

thanks,,think thats y most ppl dont like it coz i cant/wont hold  back from saying wot i think,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

good for you tell them how it is, and if u dont mind a bit of banter on here, u will be as mad as us lot b4 u know it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

one reason they call me ozzy,dysfunctional,lunatic,mad as a box ov frogs,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well u will fit in great here then lmao  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

agree with you on that mate.it only takes a couple of minutes   to reply to a pm, a quick thank you,but not at this time, is more than polite enough, thing i've noticed tho is that ppl sign up to the site but dont subcribe,which means they cant reply,fine if they just want to post on the forums & just have a laugh on them as most of the posting crowd will confirm it is a friendly bunch on here,but if your joining in hopes of actualy meeting someone (or lots of ppl lol) then it is only a pound a week after all & i think most of us can afford that??  so come on ppl who dont reply,dont be shy,it can look like your just being rude really & politeness go's a long way Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

while i'm on me soapbox LOL another thing that annoys me is when someone looks at your profile sevaral times,winks at you,then disables their profile.why???? whats the point in that?? if you want a chat then do so, as far as i know i think the first 3 days on here are free to send pm's.if i'm right there then get your messages in quick, who know's what might happen Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi devil welcome to the site Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

couldnt have put it better myself oggy mate.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol oggy feel better now ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

just getting it off me chest lol                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

thanks storm,kno where ya comin from oggy,yea quid a week cant even get a pint fer that,tried other paying sites,same response ,emails someone,nuthin in return,that was one reason i dint sign up straight away on ere,thort it was just anuther rip-off but i was wrong,hopefully,i'll talk to anyone,but if they p*ss me off thats in bye bye,total block,sod um,,,,,
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Welcome to the site m8 glad to have u on board xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

thanks gwen,,,looks like i'm ere for nuther week at least,                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woooohoooooo glad to have u  here                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1708 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption