Lift request to Bikerchick's do Sat 22/08

11 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2009 21:13:36 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi peeps, have just spoke to Rose & she's asked me to put this post up - Jen - aka Madmum - was due to go to Rose's tomorrow, but her lift is now having to work - so if there's anyone from the Hinckley area who is going to BC's do & can offer a pilly or lift - can they send Jen a Pm please?                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

its not looking good stella,looks like no one form round here is going....d'oh!                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Ahhh - Bugger!!! - well I never made it to Rose's either - LONG story but am well gutted!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry Stella, if we had known sooner you could have pillied to & from with IanCry but we didnt get your text till we were there.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ditto re madmum                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

at least stella and me know now for next time...u better have another one rose!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm always on the cadge for lifts too madmum, there aren't many people from this neck of the woods tho Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can sit on my handle bars LC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You sandwiched in between me and madmum???, you'll have to ditch those hornsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh i dont know ........Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

unless me n lc wore some horns too....Evil Smile hehehe!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4023 seconds. There are 1066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption