capin at stormin

18 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2009 20:43:26 by rifraf | Go to original / last post
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we all gonna camp in a group guys or what?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes count me in Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hope you guys have a good time at Stormin and the weatrher holds out for you (and us lot too) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

why am i reminded of the gay cop in 'wild hog's 'by dunans question!!?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Tangoman , that cop stole the show , dont you think it was a good laugh ?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yes! first half was funny then became boring!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

agreed !a half decent movie that became silly...but i enjoyed the cameo appearance of *easy riders star* in the final scene , cant remember his name though.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Peter Fonda!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I always find camping in tents to be easier LOL   I wonder if there will be a blazing saddles moment Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

.....not if I confiscate the baked beans there wont lmao!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Can I just ask everyone what time they intend arriving at Stormin? I've booked the day off work after last years fiasco of climing on the bike in slippery wellies!! As I'm only about 8 miles away from Witton Castle, folk are welcome to mine for a cuppa and a wee if you'd like to go as a group.   Flame x                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Cuppa as a group is one thing ..........                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey duns I have your number but what about everyone else???? i would love to be camped with all of yous but the logistics might be a bit difficultConfused If you sort it out mate then count me in
rifraf's Profile
rifraf

In: Ripon

i am invited to stormin so camping is already sorted but would like to meat up with you guys for a few brews just let us know when and where i'll be there o.k.     cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Lol Prof, I didn't mean a group toilet thing!! I'm straight off the A1 onto the 167 for about 2-3 miles, and about 500 yards into the town I live in to my house, dead straightforward. Anyone who may be interested, please PM me and I'll give you directions and my postcode.   Marie x                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I thought it was an extension of the ladies night club performance flame, you know the mass exit to the ladies after dancing round the handbags.   I am heading up with friends so will probably be camped with them, bit awkward to organise a meet when not sure of the layout.  Assuming it's the same as previous years at Witton I would suggest the secondary stage marquee outside the exit nearest the funfair or just inside if raining. 8 or 9 pm Friday night anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
rifraf's Profile
rifraf

Yes prof i will see you there no probs                                                                                                                                                                             
rifraf's Profile
rifraf

is nobody els going to meet up lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption