Never steal you little sisters peddle car grrrrr

9 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2009 19:42:51 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

"Ok this is a YouY...>                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

very painfull but funnyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Yep but this phone call is very funny in a very wrong way! LMAO   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piuJzS7H-4&feature=...re=related                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

love the phone call one                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

the fonecall woz very amusin, av a look at this one as well i cracked up wen i seen it            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGd1C6E4ys                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

very rude one (well all implied really but if easily offended do not click the link!)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddhVSQlExYE&feature=...re=channel                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

is it jus me? i'd love to see the guy in the toilet get his head punched!!!what a tosspot stunt!!!  i dont like these sort of stunts like the prostitute one which aint funny in the least !!i jus wanna see the perpertrators of these stupid stunts beaten up by the people they trick!!
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Be funnier if he'd made someone litterally wet them selves (with a bit of miss direction thrown in) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

or someone in a hurry with the trots!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption