Chrome and Cruisers - Sittingbourne - 31 August

42 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2009 06:18:50 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great to see lots of names on the event Big smile This is a great day out if you're not vanishing off for the bank holiday, so come and join us.   The sparklies stall will be there, so drop by and say hello to me if you make it Big smile You'll know it's my stall by the tiara-wearing skull on show LOL   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=368                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What time does it start WB?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

10am.

10?!

What?! *stocks up on matchsticks to prop eyes open for the day*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok,so we know what time it starts and the details are on the events page. Shall we get on with the chit chat now?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I thought I had Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh yeah,matchsticks. Swan Vesta?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

They're the pink ones, right?

Perfick. Should match the colour of my eyes perfectly after being at the Ogri all weekend beforehand.

See how I nicely segued there into chatting about another event? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

lol...bring on the banter!!   I might just pop along with the sproglets for the day... if only to terrorise ya WB! You'll know its me cos my daughter is a 'mini me'...scary! I couldn't lose her if I tried!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh yeah WB i did notice that. Need to get your sleep and relax after that weekend ready for the Flames and Frames custom Show 18th-20th September. Details of which are also on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Make it a while after 10 eh? I'll be doing my stress-puppy/headless chicken routine, with less than half my stock out as usual... LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Flames and Frames custom Show 18th-29th September.

F**k me that's a long show this year Ricdude! Shocked

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

D'oh! Bloody editing abilities on this site Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok,we'll open the doors at 2pm or 14.00 hours for the continental types. (don't you just love that edit button?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*stages anti-editing protest*

Tongue

punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

another 2 events i can't make damm     leaves the country now to avoid hurricane wannabe                                                                                                                                                                              
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

oh matches think the long ones for barbeques will be needed after ogri rally to keep awake at chrome and cruisers then we can all sleep so we are refreshed for flames and frames did i get enough events in.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*tuts*

You missed out Beg, Borrow & Steel which is between C&C and F&F Tongue

And anyway you can't leave the country without your passport, which seems to have accidentally fallen into my bag. *ahem*

punkdude's Profile
punkdude

you fell into the trap of taking the fake passport that i aquired when i had to poison Ricdudes thermosBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

What?! Shocked

You mean to tell me that Sir Lord Punk Dude III isn't your given name?! Censored I suppose next you'll be telling me that International Man of Mystery isn't your occupation.

Like I'd fall for that one.

I have seen through your double-bluff Sir!
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

dash and blast i will have to grab caruthers and head to the nefarious depths of the eastend and find a plebian criminal to forge a new passportBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption