Meeting BM members

165 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2009 20:33:30 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me too cg,but cant now get to yours. will be seeing you at kids n camping tho.xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

why cant you come mm......is anyone else going from your area                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how about asking bc to pick ya up on ruby....she is meeting us at the services too if she dont mind ????                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

been out of the loop a while so not sure whats what with this,does anyone know if sumo is going to be in the harrogate/leeds area enroute?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

contact jaybecs julie.she knows the stops etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Phil ... any news yet on when he is going past here ?   Not promising anything but just in case Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Hi Shell he will be in southport tomorrow night if you wanted to go meet him he will be by the carousel from late afternoon till around 9pm though time to be confirmed jabecs said earlier.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Right, count me in for the carousel some time early evening, plus bikerchick66 and possibly lcotgrave.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Ive been over to CGs tonight with a few others was lovely to meet you Sumo...what a laugh!! THANKS!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

So you're back for more on Weds then, Rose!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Sumos in Newton Aycliffe on Thursday night if anyone fancies bringing their fiver over and having a beer/cuppa Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Hi all had a great day today good to meet peeps who came round cg,s today and thanks for your support will be in southport wed,will phone you tomorrow pp  ps cg is mad as you like dresses up silly and made me dress up to photos will be up when im finished nite nite for now see ya in southport cheers all
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well what can I say I open up my house for this guy called sumo I have only ever met once and he should have come with a goverment health warning, omg HELP took him to the castle today and what a bully, even kicked three little kids out of the dressing up clothes box so he could get the best costumes, then lay down on a bed and charged three old gals a quid each to take pictures.   Dressing up bless him he certainly needed no encouragement, he almost mugged me for my dress. Really scarey though as he looked so natural mincing around my kitchen in it.   it's amazing how you think you know someone until they actually come to stay and you see them in the real world instead of the Cyber world we have on here, Please be warned when you meet this man in the flesh, oops sorry wasn't supposed to tell you I have seen him in the flesh, I meant in person make sure he has taken his medication before you take him out into public places.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

omg stand by your beds guys he has just announced he about to go out side to have a fag or did I miss hear him did he say he was going out in drag.                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Made you dress up SUMO!??  You know you liked it! Had a great night with a great bunch of lunies Thansk Sumo and CG for hosting it.   Lovely seeing you all.   I will be in Southport on Friday !!! Just in time to miss Sumo ...     Hmmmm Miss Sumo? that name suits you after tonight Gal . Good luck for the remander of the trip and well done Lin x                                                                                                                                                                                 
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks to everyone that came to mine despite the horrible weather to meet with this crazy SHIM.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

CG thanks for having us had a great laugh and i shall always have a soft spot for Daphne now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Wot a fab nite fanx cg, woz a great nite, was great laugh, sumo i fink u make a great woman                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Bit worried that Sumo looked better in a dress than me !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Right folks our very own BM Alice, Ooops (wrong day of the week)  sorry meant to say Sumo has rung me to ask me to let everyone know that he is now in Southport and will be there until about 9pm. Bless him the word must have spread to so many different areas now about this lovely smiley eyes person who wears womans clothes better than any woman could, He can't even stay anywhere over night now.   Take care and keep safe out there mate and thanks for your company for a fabulous couple of days.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1154 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption