Meeting BM members

165 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2009 20:33:30 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all im thinking of meeting as many bm members as i can in 8 days and see if who ever i meet would donate five pounds each to go to air ambulance,your thoughts please                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

go 4 it sumo yr £5 is waitin on me shelf 4 ya                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

And mine!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

fiver here for u to

maybe u shud have central meeting points in diff areas that way u can meet a few all in 1 place

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good idea BJ! Will certainly support you sumoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

Thats a good idea jackie,distance not a prob just need some where to sleep each night any offers please                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Sumo you can doss at mine if you end up this far North and there's a fiver from me, great idea mate Thumbs Up

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

You can start at mine Sumo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

crash at mine too sumo, leicestershire so in the middle of the country...i will even stretch to a home made curry                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

Start date 28 aug finish at bm rally is that good for peeps andthanks rk pm me where you live                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

cheers ian                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

If you are staying at Ianhgs then you are only a little way away from mine...you are most welcome Sumo                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

PM sent sumo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

If you need a crash pad in Lancs, your welcome to my sofa (sorry no spare room).  If I'm working can arrange to leave a key with a neighbour, you can have the kettle on for when I get home Wink  tea, white, 2 sweetners LOL  If you get a better offer, let me know when you are near Manc-land and I will see if I can get a £5er over to you.
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

oi Al, hope ur passing my way and we can ride up to the Rally together and pitch the tents with the awnings. Plenty of space round the back to park the bike. J can give you the address.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Very much doubt you will get all this way South...but if ya do, there's a fiver from the penny jar for ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Will happily throw £5 yr way sumo                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sumo happy to give you a fiver  and also offer B & B                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Al, give us  bell when you're up near me - can do ya B&B & will deffo chuck in a fiver Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

Thankyou see ya soon,will let you know when ill be that way,sorting route out at mo                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 944 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption