Tattoos...got any? Getting any?

61 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2009 22:16:16 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Duns, you can have a peep at mine as we have met it seems only fair!!!

Seriously I have just put them on my profile, but for a limited time only lol
someone in the chatroom asked to see them the other day, think it may have been Ming!                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

dont have a problem with them at all just never  appealed to me. but im havin a mid-life crisis so that could change quick

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Bring on the mid life crisis Duns... always good fun mate!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

yeah its best thing i ever had                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Yeah I had a premature one at about age 35! Actually I am still going through it...and its great!                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

my  1st comment was a pun but u all missed it.....or it was crap                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

<<< missed it, but the blonde highlights often win through!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Heyup cissy,

I've got a couple of tatts and ones got a black rectangle through the middle of it covering a name up, looks crap and cost as much as the original tattoo LOL

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

My cover ups are great and better than the originals... hurt like f*ck at the mo being on my tender likkle wrist lol... Never ever ever ever again have someones name on me thats for sure!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

My original tatts were great but any part that was orange dissappeared completely and now raises up in the sun, quite strange me thinks Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

did ya get it in the sun when it was first done? Cos that can do it... also, a lot of people have an intolerance of orange/red ink! Hence my purple rose today                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am happy to have my babies names on me, as nothing will change tat, plus they asked me to have them....god bless em,my 9 year old daughter is so into bikes its unreal !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I can design tats for other people just dont seem to be able to come up with my own Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I've got 5....all celtic/tribal fusion styleee......want more...serious withdrawal....must be 4 or 5 years now...Disapprove ....just lack of funds thats stoppin me....   And yes they are addictive...I was only havin the one!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Took me a while ,had to look twice! but i got ur little quip Duns/gucci Cateey:I not having another,i said to the nurses  a few hrs after giving BIRTH........OOOHHH u'll be back  they said   They are sill waiting..U must be one of those pain addicts????                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

PS...NoT getting anyWink                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Dont think I got it in the sun cissy but it was 30 years ago! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Lol..wouldnt say a pain addict...just found it an acceptable level...lol..no denyin it hurts!....but only the once!!  Havin never had kids I cant compare with childbirth (but that looks far worse!!)   (the 2nd one I forgot to breathe - doh....and nearly passed out...rofl...!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tatts so not ladylike! my virgin skin stayin that waySmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know plenty of women with tattoos and still remain ladylike. Doesn't take anything away from them,in fact it adds a certain something in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1719 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption