Walking

39 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2007 17:49:11 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have decided that for a few days I am going to be walking into work... burn off a few calories..... walked all the way to work yesterday.... forgot me pass..... walked all the way back home.  Had to drive in then as i was late.... and totally knackered.   Anyway I will have to go now as it takes a good hour or so to walk it.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

wonder how long this will last in the rain and snow?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

........... until I tax my car I suspect............ LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

way hey rube well done mate Thumbs Up even if you did drive in eventually at least you tried  keep it up
Di's Profile
Di

wellie warmers and a big hat will help hun and i said WELLIE before you try to do anything with that!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

ahhhh wellie wanging for charity do..an if that fails we could always wang rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

rube!!! thats an offer you cant refuseLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

storm said WANGING oggy!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

trust Oggy to get wrong end of stick as ALWAYS pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

one track mind gwen an if the subjects not on that track make it fit !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Embarrassed i am totally chastised lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I am totally wanged LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Lucky u pmsl Evil SmileTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.......... Well, this post has me well thrown... (wanged) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

.....................................ha ha ha! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

What you laughing at Di?  Have you never seen a well wanged bloke before?  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

can't speak for di,..... but ive never had that privalage rube !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I always found wanging difficult because it just slides out of your fingers..............                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1060 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption