Free Interactive Riding Guide DVD

65 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 21:45:55 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL Karey!

I rang them on Monday and was told i've got to allow up to 14 days before calling back for some more to be sent out Angry It's a bank holiday so thats middle of next week!! Cry

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Jeeeez!  whys that?  I ordered mine on Sunday (expecting to get an automated message, but got a nice helpful 'real' person to talk to) and they came today ( Wednesday).   Mine came from Leeds, maybe you should move to Yorkshire!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Tell you what karey, can't move to Yorkshire but it would be a lovely surprise if someone ordered me some tomorrow and brought them to the rally just in case mine still hadn't arrived Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Apparently ours for the kids have arrived ... Mr_P says he has shown them to me ... but I dont remember lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooooh RK.. i cud .. i spose.. ..hmmmm     but i dunno about the resources from the Yorkshire warehouse being exported to the Nth East..?!??     hmmmmmmm will havta consult my fellow yorkies on this one..     u got owt to trade?LOL   Lol @ Shell                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

well i'm really chuffed that EVERYONE has received theirs except me of course Cry

Gonna be like missing a school trip this thread if everyone keeps talking about how speedy the delivery service is and what an AMAZING f***ing CD this is Angry

LOL

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Got my AWESOME DVDs the next day and she even popped a little sweet in the envelope... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It could be all the sorting of clothes & Ironing I have done over the last couple of days Kaz lol ... Mr_P didnt realise that he had so many ... till he had to fit them all into ONE wardrobe LMAO                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOLTC,

Suppose she offered to come round and 'look after' you seeing as you were the 1000th caller! Wink

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*but i dunno about the resources from the Yorkshire warehouse being exported to the Nth East..?!?? *

Karey, we ride into Yorkshire for the great roads, it's a shame it's good for nowt else but laying twisty tarmac lol

Meant you could bring it with you but i've had a very kind PM and a copy is in the post 2moro! Wink

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Strangely enough, she did RK!! Big smile   Unfortunately it was all a scam... she turned up on my door and I must admit that she was stunning.... her eyes locked on to mine... she pulled me close to her and whispered in my ear that she would do anything for £100............. so I got her to do the 10K service on my Harley - much cheaper than the dealer! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOLTC

A wise choice when you consider they only charge £25 round here for 'extras' and I'll bet she washed and polished it when she'd finished then told you she was off to f***in Yorkshire to deliver some DVD's eh Angry

Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ TC !   Nice one RK.. and nice one for the kind BM'er who's pm'ed you.   I was just about to ring .. i was.. really !!!  ;o)   * twisty tarmac is gooooooood*                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

How strange Karey, thought I heard the phone just about to ring!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO @ you lot..   I would just like to point out ... Ian & I are not in Yorkshire tho RK ... And we have ours for our kids Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nooooooooo not ring YOU silly.. i was goin to ring my nice friend at the Highways Agency, LEEDS, ...thats LEEDS!!! (hehe) and order u a copy.. cos im nice like that  :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Awww thanks Karey but i'm sorted now, apologies for the misunderstanding LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

shud think so anorl   i dunt even have your number silly!   Lol @ shell  u really need to get ian to cut back hun lol    and back on thread... i hope the kids enjoy their DVDs :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

So have they arrived yet RK??                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

got mine aaaaages agoLOL havent done the interactive bit yet tho. think id prefer to see tangomans caravan chaos first,wonder if its as good as the last home movie he showed meWink wonder if his film is interactive?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8291 seconds. There are 773 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption