Free Interactive Riding Guide DVD

65 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 21:45:55 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks TC. . will be ordering a couple for friends .. and me too!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just got back from a few days away and found my DVDs waiting for me.   Guess what, bb - Great Road Great Rides 1 is included? Thumbs Up   Will try to have a look at them this evening but what are other peoples thoughts on them (those that had ordered and have watched them?)                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Ordered mine before you TC n no sign of em! Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hmmm, I got my THREE the next day I think....   Must just mean she likes me more than you Tongue   Just had a little play with the interactive film - seems quite good!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Don't spose you emailed her your pic sporting those action man stripes when you applied for yours then LOL

If mine aren't here on Monday morning first thing i'll be getting on that fone n telling her what a F"$*&^@:?%ing load of favouritism's going on up there! Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all mine arrived today Smile Thanks TC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

mine should be turning up any day now!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

one day julie one day!!!oh yu mean the dvd!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

what did you mean?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bit of a stupid quip like mr right or sommat not very funny i know! i take it all back !i'll crawl away an die now !Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

No probs, B_P! Thumbs Up   Hopefully I will have a chance to look at the DVDs next week - have been flat out since they arrived!   Anyone else had a chance to play with theirs yet! (erm, DVD TM!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

keep meaning to!! its still in the envelope! made my own interactive tother day put the video on the bike all yu can hear is me swearing at camper vans an caravans !! not exacrly the model riderr!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

could make for some interesting watching TM ...are you selling copies lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not a bad idea we ciuld watch each others videos an criticise[take the p...!] our techniques!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Mine haven't arrived yet, they obviously feel we don't need any training in the North East!! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Just ordered mine will let u know when it arrives...  probably before RK's !! hahaha                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks for that Karey! AngryLOL

I'll ring em tomorrow and ask why they can't drop me a copy in on the way past to Yorkshire Thumbs Up

Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...no worries.. ive ordered two..hahaha .. bet i get two and u get none!!! hahaah ..soz LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

can someone get one for drobs, if it includes safety checks like switching your lghts onEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

wooohooooo got my DVD's today! Thumbs Up   Great Roads, Great Rides 1 and 2  a double DVD  x2  hehehe     Errrrr RK... have you got yours yet?LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption