passenger vs pillion !!

164 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2009 08:20:02 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is the Lassi eaten a]in...b]with...c]after the curry . lots of rumble strips between Malton and Middlesborough Julie very close to the grass verge though so be careful as you rumble along , much safer to get an old thumper though . lol                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

thought that was Emzed!! where is he?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

LOL @ TM   I miss my liege so i do , have nobody to swoon at now :(                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

cough!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

anyway you like excalibur..  (wouldnt put lassi in with my curry tho) raita comes as a side so you can mix it in                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

think the rspca should be told about this!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Think they already know TM, they've been cooking dogs for years, that's why the series stopped cos someone eat the dog! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

least there be doin sommat usefull with them!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

' passes TM a lozenger for his throat '                                                                                                                                                                                   
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thank yew!! i can smooth talk again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Thumbs Up MORE smooth talk PLease!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

why high Rube's how you doin? youre lookin good!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Thats smooth    enough ! Cheeky ! (Heart it!!!!!!!!!) More!!!!????
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

TM   I gave you the sweet so weres my smoothness prey tell??     (sits in corner waiting patiently)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

BJ......You wearing GUCCI too ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RR   I best not answer that on the grounds that i call Dunans GUCCI and people mite misconstrue my reply lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Hey Jackie babe,got me davidoff cool water on lets me an you tango in the moonlight till dawn and whisper sweet nothings[jus dont wear them glasses!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

TM   Thats the best offer i have had all day, all week infact.   I'm off to brush my hair spray on me CKbe and find sum smaller glasses, oh and look up some small talk on Google.     (note to self make sure ur ass is facing away at all times dont want to scare him)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

LOLLOLOOLLLllloooolllllllllLOLlOlllllllllllllllllllllooooooolllllllll!!!!! I bet the men love your bum   BJs     and its always good to see what ur doing...Dont forget magnifing lenses                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

whaddya mean by magnifyin glasses?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption