Roll up roll up getchore newbie ere!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2009 21:18:47 by minger | Go to original / last post
Sapphy's Profile
Sapphy

In: Hoddesdon
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Has anyone seen my slippers?                                                                                                                                                                             
richard godden's Profile
richard godden

In: birstall
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hiya have you tryed looking ! on your feet recentley ? lol or mabey dog ate them ? now where did i put my pipe & slippers ? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Hello sapphy,

No idea where your slippers are (hopefully not under somebody elses bed!) Wink

What a big entrance! Welcome to the site, there's some great people here Thumbs Up

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi Sapphyglad u could join us welcome to BM enjoy

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Has anyone seen my slippers?   Are they black with pink mice on? I think I saw the cat dragging one down the garden this morning    Hi Sapphy and welcome to the club Big smile    also hi and welcome to richard godden, a recent newbie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Welcome on board and big hugs an all that, but no, I ain't seen em.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

welcome u the 2 newbies n i aint seen ya slippers either soz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi and welcome...but i think your slippers ran away from your feet !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sapphy's Profile
Sapphy

What a lovely welcome thanks guys Thumbs Up   Turns out they were on me feet all that time Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fancy that.........lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

You'll be tellin us you've lost your feet next! Little tip from an expert, find yer knees and work downwards. Works every time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SLIPPERS!!!!!!!!! How old are you grandmaLOLLOL welcome Hun! im new here too and I love it already...try the chatroom its ace.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad ya enjoying it nanu.....you should come in chat...its a scream                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that was to sapphy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thought so cause I just been in chat and no-one is there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao nanu                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I have tigger slippers if that helps ??

And i venture into the chat room hope to c u there and welcome xx

Sapphy's Profile
Sapphy

thanks guys, been in the chat room a few times, usually no one in there! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hi Sapphy Richard and Nanu.. and any other newbies! Big welcome to BMHug   dont forget to check out the events and see if theres any meets u can get to !   (sapphy..u mite prefer shoes/boots tho..lol)   Hold tite and enjoy the ride!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Sapphy and Nanu , big welcome guys ride in and have fun with the mad mad mad crowd lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption