Hells Angels claim millions in damages from Dutch state

44 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2009 21:49:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes u can - blue 'Edit' top right of your post.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i didnt question anything ??? rk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh i see, didn't know you could do that, sooooorrrreeee Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Sorry Ian, when you said you were lost, thought you meant you hadn't followed duns n XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you said you were lost Ian, wot does that mean then??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i just said i was lost meaning the comment, i didnt ask anything re 18 / 81...........not gonna argue about it, as i said i dont wanna comment re the subject                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh.. okely dokelySmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Heart...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

do you know Ian, there was a chap at the BDB with  viking horns, I convinced myself it must be you Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Sorry I missed it all...but as I have one of the survivors of it crashing at my place as I type, I am sure I will hear all about it when he regains consciousness lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it was awesome cissy............                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Yeah so I hear... but so was my weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats good to hear........i didnt say it wasnt though ??                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

What did you get up to then cissy?                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Oh... this is why I hate emails/texts etc... take a chill pill Ian love... it was not meant like that... just saying that although I missed out on the Bulldog because of other reasons, I still had an awesome weekend in some great company...thats all babe!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i could not believe the speed of the rocket and jet bikes, and the rocket car was amazing!!, nitrous, hydrogen peroxide spring to mind, not sure what else, and it set a world speed record!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

RK.. I spent the weekend in Bristol mate... where a lot of my friends and surrogate family live... caught up, saw some great bands, got drunk etc...all in the safe hands of my big brother... needed some time out and it was great.   Gutted that despite having a special ticket, couldn't go to Bulldog though...                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Littlechick, Isn't Hydrogen Peroxide summat birds use to bleach their hair LOL LOL cissy, sounds like a great weekend !! ( those are thumbs lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I swear to god, i heard them say that hydrogen peroxide mixed with something else was used as fuel... could be wrong tho.. not unknown!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Not saying you're wrong little, just made me think of my youth and made me laugh! ;-)))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1032 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption