Deformities

38 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2009 17:50:40 by Sapphy | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anyone developed any deformities or other oddities since learning to ride a bike?   Both my thumbs have developed a callous on the inside but the one on the right thumb in particular is very pronounced and the whole thumb joint is enlarged now.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Roachy i've just developed one on the inside of my left thumb but didn't even think about connecting it to the bike, nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In fact i've just checked my right thumb and can see another one starting, getting worried now Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Its all that practice you put in Rachel Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i`ve got a deformity in me bank balanceClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Well I'm left handed so should have a stronger grip with that hand but the bigger lump is on the right hand. Is that because the throttle grip twists or because I'm not gripping as tightly so it's rubbing?   I know my right hand does tend to slip a lot and that causes my right wrist to ache.   Julie, I'm with you on that one!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RK def has more deformities than he is admiting to but thats a whole different thread lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

just checked.............no deformities lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just checked - does humugus butt count ?                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If it can count I'll be really impressed!!   No deformities as such but I can turn my head a lot further to the right than I can to the left. When I was having treatment for a neck injury the physio was convinced it was a symptom of the injury and tried to correct it.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Not sure if its a deformity but I seem to be able to go completely invisible,I'm convinced some wag at Hinckley managed to get hold of a Klingon cloaking device and fitted it to my bike without telling anyone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Shell has developed really shiny boobsEmbarrassed, and Mr P's eyes have enlarged somewhat.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL You lot!

I think we're turning into elephant people Roachy! Can I borrow that cloaking device when it reaches my head Pond????

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Not sure if its a deformity but I seem to be able to go completely invisible,I'm convinced some wag at Hinckley managed to get hold of a Klingon cloaking device and fitted it to my bike without telling anyone!

LOL LOL LOL Gets my vote for post of the year! Nice one Pond! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gimpy legs after a long ride,just wont do what i tell them. Lesson your grip on the bars if your getting callous`s (think thats how you spell it) your strangling them.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

jock at 130mph down the back roads you've got to keep a tight hold! ShockedWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

My bike won't do 130mph - yet! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Change into second Roachy, works wonders LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clue - up a bit, wiv left foot...         (scarpers)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Hahahaha - very funny you pair!   You know what I mean, what with me being on a restricted bike and only managing 111mph with 33 of my 108 ponies.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1100 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption