Police Warn Bikers - Don't Strip Off

61 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2009 11:53:59 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HIs chest, your fully covered legs?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

whatever it takes!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

hahahaha.... we had a blindfold conversation once I am sure! You'd need one to snog me TM!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i wouldnt lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Try the Shark evoline TM I got on few months back not as quiet as my Shuberth but the extra vision in town is worth it and one handed its a full face for out of town and rainny days                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Many years ago while pillion,riding down wide road at dusk   .we hit a string of 3" deep trenches dug out by the council .they failed to fill in or put barriers up.Clever .Wehit them at25mph.The bike spun down the road. He went over the side,helmet found across road.I was wearing jeans but i found my self rolling and rolling down road.Ihad gravell rash from thigh down...This was all at ONLY  25mph...This was 38 yrs ago & u can slill see the string of square trenches.Drivining over them in a car is dreadfull  Nevermind a bike,,Be carefull out there.
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Ouch RR.... a sobering thought indeed.   When I leave for Bristol shortly, I will be in full leathers etc etc...   c x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

iam just about packed up for the bash now....will be in full leayhers etc....but probably end up strippin when there after adrink or ten.....ah well if it makes people smile !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WARNING!   All those going to the Bulldog Bash later should avoid the beer tent, as I understand some ugly fat bas*ard is going to take his kit off! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why are you going xk !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Once again its proof that we need laws to regulate what is worn to make it safer not what is ridden.   The law says so long as you got a helmet on your ok... no matter what your on Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

XKL:  My seat is booked   belive i ve had to pay extra for front. Take ur time  and make the show last.Pleasr keep ur hat on!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I hope they don't intend to make more laws about what safety gear you should wear on a bike - let's leave it to common sense and our judgement.   There are days when I just WANT to ride without a leather jacket on...   p.s. I also NEVER ride with a helmet on when I am on my mountain bike either - personal choice. Tried it once or twice and didn't like it (and I am no stranger to wearing helmets when I am doing other activities)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

(and I am no stranger to wearing helmets when I am doing other activities)

Personally I think it was somewhat over the top when you popped round mine to help me bake those fairy cakes. I'm not that dangerous around the kitchen Ermm

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

That's a matter of opinion...   I still have those scars on my thigh from your cup cakes!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sheesh! You accidentally brand someone once and they never let you forget it! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bining my bike at low speed wearing only jeans taught me a lesson i'll never forget,and left me a big scar just in case i did.   personally i have found chaps to be a good warm weather alternative.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

To look at what the future may hold for motorcycle protective garments, search for Active Protection System and Liquid Armour / Shear Thickening Fluid                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hmmm.... now here is something strange.   Saw over a dozen bikers just now on a little ride out and not one of them returned my wave or nod. Wonder if it was because I was only wearing my long-sleeved shirt.... (which,may I remind everybody actually has kevlar lining and elbow/forearm pads.)   I am used to being ignored on my bike but have never had a 100% blank rate before!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

maybe you should have worn some trousers?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8901 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption