How Much Do You Love Your Bike?

81 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2009 10:02:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yeah agree with you LL my bike has been a life changing little object too and I would never go back to not being a biker either!!!  Just come in from the garage as it happens, and yes, being a Harley I do spend alot of time there polishing, cleaning, admiring "her" and her beauty, exquisite lines and small but perfect form.  Must admit though, even if "she" were a "he" anything more than that just wouldnt cross my mind...................now either some of you guys out there really do have to get out with ladies more or you just gotta go seek help lol!!! Am I glad Im not one of those long suffering wives that take second place next to their other halves bikes though...................Id rather be out there with him sharing the b bike bonding together not competing with it...........what do they say about "if you cant beat em join em" lol!!!! oh how true that is Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

now you know why triumph put rubber knee grips on the tank sides!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

........ I rest my case TM lmao!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TM... been a while since I used site but its good to see you aint changed...lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

why thank yu maam! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

was that polishing or pushing the harley??? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Lol PL....welcome to the madhouse     Now what was the subject again?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I saw on a goldwing once "next to sex i love my bike best " i just smiled in acknowledgement ...whats there to say???                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

have pushed Harley!! but still love it!!what price lurve?                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

I had one of them stickers!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where did u stick it?Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lolol XK... wouldn't you like to know!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

dont you have to be a wrinkly couple to ride a goldwing?                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

dont you have to be a wrinkly couple to ride a goldwing?                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

I don't ride a goldwing...........                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

guess so Pond....guess so Pond lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

theres an echo in here!! I didnt say you did ride a goldwing cissy *whats up with her??*                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

she is a bit tired and has had a vodka or two...as ya do! Also... I am avoiding snogging TM... love him!                                                                                                                                                                                 
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

*bet he's chuffed* Oh well,i'm going for a bath...Hmmm,must be wednesday!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Jeez... birthday is it PL??   Me off to bed... got to ride the gorgeous, sexy mobike at 7am tomorrow in a westerly direction.... is Bristol ready for my mayhem???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption