Help needed please sponsor me.

67 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2009 08:02:02 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anymore takers? We seam to have stalled a little bit Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ill send u a cheque for 20 quid just pm me the addy when u sort it m8 and well done                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Cheers Dunans Clap I'll hopefully have an address for cheque postal by end of tomorrow got to go ask in person as I'm not doing it over the phone Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Andy I will donate at Rose's meet up, see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Thankyou CG Clap I'll be there in the morning of the Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Slow day again :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

will need the postal address hull, cos didn't get to meet Ian at the BDB! lolEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

That's ok I'll send it later off to bed now and thanks again x                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Postal addy now available (anyone who needs it and I've not contacted "sorry" please PM me and I'll contact you)   Cheers all for your continued support! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

No one new added to the sponsor list in a number of days now Cry come on peeps still time to pledge Event is up and not till a week on tuesday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Only 23 hours and 50 mins to go now anymore sponsors????????? Please give what you can. Andy Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wishing you well for the BIG SHAVE!!!

You are a star x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

make sure you get some photos posted andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Hull tenner from me at the Friendly Bikers rally c u there.   Mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope you got the savlon ready for all the cuts on your head Hull ??   Hope it goes well, & dont forget the pics as it will have started to grow again by the tie the rally comes round LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

We raised over £2000 between us Big smileI expect that will increase to closer to £2500 Thumbs Up    Out of 11 people sponsored only 9 made it tonight Confused, so we have 2 others to put their money into the frayHeart, plus I've been promised some funds from others on here who've not been open about the ammounts they are going to send/give me at the Friendlies Rally!Approve   So my own personal total should top the £500 mark thanks all of you who helped in this cause Clap, we had 2 female barbers cutting and shaving heads plus grand perants friends and other family members of little Harley who all came to lend their support too, they were stunned by the ammount we raised with ONLY 3 weeks notice, and it was quite an emotional night for them. These bikers that are always reported upon in a negative or at best nutral way, who do not even know the little boy who we were raising funds for put a lot of effort in such a short ammount of timeThumbs Up His Grandad was flabbergasted and his Gran was equally amazed!   Photos will be forth coming my daughter took loads tonight but had to go to work at 10:30 so will not get those till Thursday sometime! But there will be some (make that loads) posted on our clubs web site (link on the events info page) I'll select a few and post them on the event also when they become available!   Thankyou all so very much for all of your generious help in this time of ecconomic down turn, it makes me feel so proud to know all of those who have and are still to donate!   Andy Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Photos now up have a laugh we erned it Approve   No cuts on head too yippeee lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

way to go ... make sure you moisturise that scalp to stop shavers rash LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

WELL DONE ANDY!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

just seen the pics well done again andy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption