name a song that is your theme tune

116 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 20:17:10 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Up   BJ    DITO That!!!!!!    YES YES YES! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh      ooooooooooooooooo... Ok ive finished                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Love fool !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Frawdie's Profile
Frawdie

In: Nuneaton

Think mine definately has to be FREEBIRD  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Whole Lotta Love by Led Zepp Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

CCR bad Moon Rising a classic                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Would have to be Belfast Child   Whole Lot of Rosie   And lastly Mike and the Mechanics, Living years. Always brings a tear to my eye As had big bust up with my Dad left joined the army and he died before I was man enough to go see him                                                                                                                                                                              
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

After gettin my Blade written off last weekend it has to be:

Let me Ride on the wall of death on more time.

REM version of Richard Thompson song.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BJs theme for the day

Walking on Sunshine :)

trev0r987's Profile
trev0r987

In: preston

thriller,michael jackson...LOL i wish Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

soul sacrifice - Santana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,listen to it all you ppl born after 1970,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will be freed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bjs theme for today   Happy Talk - Captain Sensible                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Mikesaway:  Broken Heart  Bet ur dad knew u were all man   u joined the army!!!  and he was Proud Too      AND Proud of u    Its Human Nature..Bet he'll be the first to shake ur hand when u meet again.
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

gotta be here i go again by whitesnake.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Savage Garden - Affirmation                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

The Fall Guy - wakes me up every morning!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

limp bizkit.............break stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Some will know already.

One of my personal favourites.

S Club 7

"Reach for the stars"

Think about it.

Go on, admit it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh dear.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are you sure it was a stone you knelt on and not a sequine with that song !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Mac The Knife...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption