name a song that is your theme tune

116 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 20:17:10 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

ty LL, I think so too lol! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we gotta get outa this place..the animals!! stuff of my apprenticeship youth!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Bon Jovi for me ... Lost Highway                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Prince Purple rain album   Track darrling nikki...I want to be that nikki.   Wacko Bob segar; We've got tonight- 4a would be loverWink                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

That Bob Seger album nine tonight,I could listen to that over and over again and have done more than once lol A couple of tracks off it mentioned on here                                                                                                                                                                             
marion123's Profile
marion123

In: Glasgow

My ultimate riding music is 'dont stop me now ' by the fantastic Freddie and queen, but if I was driving I'd probably drive a little bit too fast listening to that, probably a good job I've not done my CBT yet,Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

My boss is being a knightmare today and th eonly tune going round my head is the music from the shower scene in Pyscho !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Angie Baby - Helen Reddy....................Love that song!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deep Blue Something  -  Breakfast at Tiffanys The Whitlams version of Dylans Tangled up in Blue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We're all going down the pub.   The Sex Pistols?                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

sham 69 hurry up harry do u mean ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cud b - I wos down t'pub at the time. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Tongue thats it been trying to rmember the name !Clap thanx so much Dragon 13
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

do that to me one more time ...cap'n & toneil                                                                                                                                                                             
minger's Profile
minger

In: southampton

30 days in the hole ,by humble pie.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Todays BJ theme tune is

Bump no more no big fat woman Tongue

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

a song that is my theme tune.....hmmm...well not so much my theme tune...but reflects my life at the moment (with a few years added on!) 22 - Lily Allen!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well that depends on what is going on in my life.

when my ex was unfaithful and i left him it was f**k you Lily Allen

my latest is Release me by Agnes...... when you know its wrong but you cant let go!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Iits got to be Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater revival                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Todays theme tune is   Girls just wanna have fun - its friday wahooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption