Xjr1300

14 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2009 00:12:46 by Retrowheely | Go to original / last post
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Which looks better the old twin exhaust model or the new single exhaust one?   Cant make up my mind on this really??????                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Big bike like that looks great with twin pipes me thinks matey Thumbs Up
You'll ave to get some pics up when it's done!

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

2 wheel i had a z1000 st and put a 4 into 1 on and wished i hadnt twin pipes r far better...                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Im thinking of an underseat job? Would still have twin outlets thou, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

sounds cool 2wheel go for it mate                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

nice and warm for the pilley in winter...i think it will look and sound neat , show us pics when you've done it 2wheel                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

I will, i have a company in mind to do it aswell, just need to see if they can do it the way i want it?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Yeah leave it to the experts , some real fancy bending work involved , measurements to be taken and so on , make sure that it does'nt obstruct future servicing in the immediate area                                                                                                                                                                              
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

i like the XJR in king kenny colours with a high level 2 into 1 black pipe, reminds me of the old prody racers back in the day.
not sure about underseat exhausts looks good but done to death perhaps

Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Yeah, see what your saying dude, i guess it depends on what happens with the turbo idea!   Got an idea for the paint job anyway, revolves around RD400's, wish i could find a good one, mad bike, great fun!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey 2w thats one hell of a project ur doin got any progress  build  piccys? u doin most of work urself? good luck dude Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i will be honest as usual......i aint keen on the under seat exhaust, i like to see twin pipes at the bike....but thats just my opinion                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

2wheely i think there is a supercharger kit for the XJR have a google i seem to remember seeing one done on an american drag racing site                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

Now thats an idea PD! So far the cheapest otpion is Nitros, but that tends to blow the engine up if used too often!   I know  I'll just borrow an RB211 of RR, that will make it go!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6484 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption