any one heard from rube?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2007 00:59:43 by crafty gwen | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

any one heard from rube? not seen him on here for a few days, has anyone else heard from him? its so quite with out him lol rube hurry back hun ur missed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol rc hes gone to his dads, but me thinks when he set off for home he had his map the wrong way round..... he'll proberly be knockin on yours or gwens door any minute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Not saying a word LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

oh storm thats cruel(funny but cruel) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

He had today off i think so that he could spend New Years day with his Dad. Don't think he'll be away for too long.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Well, he hasn't got back home yet Di LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Prob in ScotlandLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

No I'm at our kids place on his comp......Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

He's doin an rc LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

sort of...Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah but his aint broke LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

awww rube good to have ya back mate   Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

He found Wales in the end blessHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bless him glad to have ya back safe n sound rube xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And it's great to be back in the "arms" of my friends here on BM.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

HugHugHugGreat to have you back m8 can't say I've missed you Evil Smile as been having a great time at Adam's mums seeing in the New Year. Hope you had a great time to.                                                                         Now I'll tell you the bad news Adam and I have split up, he went home last night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Oh me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gwen i am so so sorry mate. Hug Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Hug Hug hugs mate im so sorry and u know where i am sweetie we all here for you hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Gwen................... I don't know what to say hon.   Bless you honHug                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

gwen thinking of you hunny    Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1953 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption