Have you noticed?

21 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 20:36:10 by crowcat | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

When you open a new jar of coffee,that foil thing doesnt make the satisfying plop it used to? What have the gits done to it??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ahhh but have u also noticed that wen u stick ur spoon in a trifle in very rarely goes plop as well !!!

R we heading for a plopless society do u think?

And does anybody else believe that cadburys cream eggs and cyrly wurlys have gotten smaller ?  ( please say yes or it means my mouth got bigger)
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

and wagon wheels!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

actually,trifles used to shluuurp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

when i have a p** that dont plop either.....sorry, sick sense of humour                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and he lowers the tone lol eveing Ian                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry everyone...back to toilet humour.....evening jacks                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pond

think i prefer a sluurrp to a plop myself

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie these people make things slightly smaller every year and hope us the public dont notice.Eventually cream eggs will be the size of those mini ones in a packet !My dad used to work for Cadburys and the eggs now are definatly only half the size of the ones he used to steal,erm sorry,bring home for us when i was young.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL pond, sounds like you're as bored as I am LOL   (Wagon wheels are deffo smaller, but then again I'm a lot bigger than I used to be lol and why doesn't flake flake anymore?)                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

They obviously think that as we get bigger we will think that this accounts for the difference in size  but we all know they,re nickin our chocolate                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

And what I want to know is where did all the Maltesers go.. I'm sure there used to be more in a packet???                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

They are using the front Wagon wheels now as they used up all the rear ones                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

LOL    may i add my pennies worth...Black Jacks & fruit salads  Have so shrunk.. Doesn't pondlife ponder the strangest things?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shame the price isn't getting smaller as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

The mars bars got smaller and smaller then they brought back the   originals and called them "king sized" Disapprove   but all the time they were getting smaller the price kept going up Angry   Then they doubled the price for the king size Confused   And now I cant eat whole one in 1 go Unhappy         seems I just got OLD Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i can still fit a mars bar in my mouth side ways !!!! opens himself up for all kind of comments                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

It isn't so much that you can Ian, more the fact that you know this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey, also king of chubby bunnys......two big bags of marsmallows....put one in ya mouth and say chubby bunnys....next person does it etc....not alllowed to chew or swallow any.....just keep going,,,,its a scream...but so far undefeated !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I feel a challenege coming on Ian ???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1030 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption