Tattoos!!! never again!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 17:40:11 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

NOBODY Told me it would HURRRRRRRRT THAT MUCH...I didnt let the side down though  I started with funny noises  then progressed to the odd?? scream.. Felt like I had had a marathen session  Embarrassed after.. HE had to pull me out of chair to get rid of me OuchCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Awww Ruby sorry to hear that ... I have one on my shoulder that I fell asleep whist it was being done, tho I have heard that other places can really really hurt   Hug Hugs                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

So what is it?where is it? and do we get a pic of it??WinkEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

TA sv shell, thanks 4 hugg feel better now. WWWWWWWWWWWWW were have the little cartoons gone..
Managed to get it on profile eventually! OLD RED
Some rotten man said it was a TRANSFERE (ANGRY)x                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Proud  of ya  hunnie    Thumbs Up  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

.....depends where you have em lol!   more delicate places hurt more but character building and worth it in the end lol!!!!  Well done Rube, way to go you can now say you've been there, done that and got the t-shirt (or tattoo in this case!!)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have 6, the worse was on the inside my left arm....now that was pain, but worth if, having right arm done soon......well done RR                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Not sure i wanted character Baby h. But u r right now ive got some..

u r the man i.71                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Looks good, but on yer foot-ouch-credit to you RubyHugto help soothe the pain
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i like bridgette bardot ...so was gonna have a letter B on each bum cheek....but i thought people may start asking who bob was !!!!!!lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oooh  no woder it hurt   Looks goo tho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

ooooohhhh Ian tooooo much information lmao!!!! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not really...just a silly joke.....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Love the foot art!! You are braveClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Ruby..nice tat. I thought you meant you were having it on the underside of your big toe...?!?!  dohhhhhhhhhh   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

DOOOH are u blonde under that Firey red hair??   Big smile That would mean me walking on r  4 Ross my son.....NO NO NOLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao.. i HAVE been blonde.. infact .. been lots of colours ! lol   but good one on the tat tho..its nice.  I cant wait to have more done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its a good BUZZ!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

BUZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Prefere to go to dentist...it felt like he was gowging my vains out...He wouldnt let me chicken out...He was determined to finish his masterpiece....Never never and i was al ready to have a maury tat like Robbys(williams) NO NO NNNNOOOOOCry   Ur BRAVE Carey   How many u got?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I really must get around to having another tattoo done                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 710 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption