Squires 2nd aug

8 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 12:54:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

weather man say  dry possible sun  on sunday  just wondering if any one fancies a ride out / cuppa to squires( sherburn on elmit )    ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

When did he say that Nina? he's a lickle liar Tommy LOL   The forecast I've seen says rain til Tuesday Cry means my ruddy grass will be over long again!! with any luck I'll have DIED of boredom before the grass needs cutting LOL   I've got a mate of Nitro's coming over to look at my bike tomorrow to see if he wants to buy it.   I hope it stays dry then you can get over to Squires Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
nina's Profile
nina

he said it yesterday evenin kwak  honest  rain today sat  (so far thats rite ) Sunday sunshine      soooo fingers crossed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hope it stays dry Nina ...   I think I saw the same weather man Kwak did ... mond you the one I saw said it would be dry this afternoon ... he lied its piddleing down here Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hey pootle partner, count me in!  What about making a day of it, weather permitting and going a bit further afield?  or even for an hour or so, as its short notice?   What do you say people?                                                                                                                                                                               
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Anyone wanting to have a pootle further North than Squires, then the Ridewell event is on at Stockton on Tees.  It's a great event put on by Cleveland plod and has stunt shows and candy floss.   Anyone not knowing how to get there can pm me and we can always meet up and I can show you the way to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi All Forcast i seen said sunny and dry on the west coast , Thinking of going to Langollin bike show in the morning ,any one else fancy it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL Blade I've just asked you, in Ian's 'what are ya doing today' thread what you'll be doing in Wales. Now I know.   Nina, the forecast this morning has it dry here, no doubt you already know that lol Hope you had a good ride out, you lucky woman.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 902 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption