what have you wasted your money on?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 07:21:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so save someone else wasting theirs! what have you bought that was absolute rubbish and you wished that you hadnt?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I once bought a super saver roll of black bin bags and they turned out to be rubbish LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

A waterproof tent that leaked first time up and i bought it in wales, so couldnt take it back for weeks bummer huh...                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

so do you remember what brand it was?? my worst buy so far was akito jacket, needed one quick and it was very cheap but since ive bought a hein gericke one and know how it should fit have realised that i should have just gone for the good stuff straight away.oh well at least ive got a spare!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not everything that is cheap is poor lol, but it is usually the case, I bought what I thought looked like a bagin water proof trousers at the NEC (never again)                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

A BMW K1200 not cheap but the finish was. Never again. A Roof Boxer Helmet Didn't notice till riding that the chin bar was touching my chin so could have broke my jaw in crash. My own fault and I take lot more time when buying helmets now. On plus side my friend got a free helmet that fitted her better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Did buy FANTASTIC car polish off a well known shopping channell  , and it was buy six get six free - Marvelous stuff. That was 3 years ago..  Anyone wont to buy some polish?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wedding rings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

lol at ian , theres a few of us done that, should melt em all down make someone a nice shiny gold helmet, would do for the next competition prize!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

a lifetime of alcohol! oh an some triumph pannier's which are fallin tio bits! rubbish utter rubbish!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

advertising BM in Bike magazine, MCN and the Rock n Blues show.  Waste of (lots of) money!                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Well you know what some people say Matt, More Crap than News, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

By the way Matt that was meant as a dig at MCN not you! Keep up the good work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

By the way Matt that was meant as a dig at MCN, not you mate, keep up the good work!!!Thumbs Up   Just incase you missed it the 1st time, lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol Roger!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BM?   (A joke, Matt - ffs!!!)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Buy u a beer - ok?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

A house I'm never in.                                                                                                                                                                             
finbarred's Profile
finbarred

In: calne / chippenh

Matt your advertisement was not totally wasted... You got me through it!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2813 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption