joke time

116 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2007 12:47:26 by storm | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL why is that then millsy?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i think its baffled him di!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

dont take much ......................Clown
Di's Profile
Di

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/   Have a listen to this                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

WAY TO GO DI    where do you find them ??? thought it was brill                                     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you." The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun. After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! " The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Interesting parking                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Think it might take more than a cake LOL   Herpes cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

oops, all vanished. soz folksLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Johnny wanted to screw a girl in his office.....but she belonged to someone else...One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said I'll give you a $1000 dollars if you let me screw you....but the girl said NO. Johnny said I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, I'll be finished by the time you pick it up.  She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend.....so she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend says ask him for $2000 dollars, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down. So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call.  Finally after 45 mins the boyfriend calls and asks what happened. She said "The bastard used coins" Management lesson: Always consider a business proposal in its entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

thats kick ass                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

nothing wrong with "kick ass" fbk - in fact its both good and necessary sometimes lol!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

1. Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you undress?2. If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?3. Why cant woman put their mascara on with their mouth closed?4. Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say"hi, my names Bob. Im an alcoholic"?5. If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?6. Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?7. Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?8. Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centurieshave a use by date?9. Why do toasters always have a setting on them which burns your toast to ahorrible crisp no one would eat?10. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think ill squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?11. What do people in China call their good plates?12. If the professor on Gilligans Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why cant he fix a hole in a boat?13. Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto remains on four? Theyre both dogs.14. What do you call male ballerinas?15. Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream?16. If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?17. Why is a person who handles money called a broker?18. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?19. If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?20. If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he still wrong?21. Why is it that when someone tells you that theres billions of stars in the universe,you believe them. But if they tell you theres wet paint somewhere you have to touch it?22. Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?23. Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

img49/5945/pic1309ad2.jpg                                                                                                                                                                               
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u sure know how to make me smile storm! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

The Blackboard One day when the teacher walked to the black board, she noticed someone handwritten the word penis in tiny small letters. She turned around, scanned the class looking for the guilty face. Finding none, she quickly erased it, and began her class. The next day she went into the room, and she saw, in larger letters, the word penis again on the black board. Again, she looked around in vain for the culprit, but found none, so she proceeded with the days lesson. Every morning, for about a week, she went into the classroom and found the same word written on the board, each days word, larger than the previous days word. Finally, one day, she walked in, expecting to be greeted by the same word on the board, but instead, found the words, The more you rub it, the bigger it gets                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 693 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption