Friendlies Rally Poster help needed

9 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 14:29:56 by Puds | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi peeps,   All us friendlies (and I'm sure there's a load of potential 'friendlies' out there) have been so busy getting this rally together and we could now do with some extra help and assistance from all our BM mates getting the word spread even further.   We have produced three different sized posters for the rally, which are full A4 page, two to a page and convenient (pocket-sized) 4 to a page handouts.   If anyone can help in either posting/handing out these posters at shops, clubs or events or even emailing them to as many people as possible, then pm me with you email address and I'll email all three to you as soon as possible.  Please don't post a reply to this thread, just pm me please Thumbs Up   Thanks (in advance) for any help offered.   Blue Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Email me the files mate, I'll upload to the BM server for folks to download                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Just sent them mate, your help is much appreciated.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

my printer on standby  blues  ready .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Nina,   Send me your email addy and I'll ....ing send them to you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Thanks to all for their pm's so far, I know there's plenty more of you out there able to print off and stick up/hand-out a few posters on yor next ride-out.  C'mon folks, help spread the word about the rally.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Again, big thanks to all those who have requested posters to be sent to them to distribute, but I'm sure (out of 10,000+ members) that we can still get a few more distributed.   Even if you only know of one bike shop whose window will take a poster or one bike group you can email it to, every little helps in spreading the word.   Remember, this event is open to all BM members and on-members alike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*refresh*                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

hehe,  got one of your flyer put on my bike this weekend at a rat pack rally,  a certain person  was busy  handing them and this weekend  lol....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 900 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption