Kids n campin

440 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2009 22:29:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BJ, now that would be funny! Pond in a pond eh LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think i may win the Blue Peter competition with that one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

laughing at RK's spelling of forest LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nut its the tablets me thinks bless him lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Jeeesussssssssss!

I walked right into that after covering my arse with the Danby thing!! LOL

I know it's forest, now where's me pills Confused

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

RK we will miss you lots Cry u take care xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

PML @ Rusty covering his rs with a Danby thing, is that fashionable?   What is a 'Danby thing'? Wink                                                                                                                                                                                  
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks drobs i'm gutted but will deffo get to the paintball or motorshow event Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK have put u down for paintballing now lol i have it in writing so there nah nah nah nah                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

would be great if u make it 2 the bike show rk, i have plenty of space 4 air beds on me livingroom floor                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'll be there as long as you promise not to shoot me in the back OuchLOL

Thanks for your offer it will be gratefully accepted Big smile

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Rusty you git! You've left me with a load of cackling women!! Oh well,see you all there saturday morning                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOLLOL Pond,

I'm sure you'll have a great time all the same mate, just use it to your advantage, all the washing, cooking, cleaning and ironing done for you! Make sure you n the missus take a chez lounge so they can feed you grapes Thumbs Up

kwak if you've never heard of a 'Danby thing', what planet you been on? LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pond you best mind your swinning stuff !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Methinks Pond is gonna have some tasty stories for us on monday ...dont forget the pics!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah a kodak moment me thinks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Rusty said:  kwak if you've never heard of a 'Danby thing', what planet you been on?   Shocked Tongue ..planet Kwak? LOL   Have a great weekend, those who are going to this.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   If you take photos please add them to the event, on the calendar, a.s.a.p. when you get back. (So I can link from the newsletter) Ta muchly Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Have a good weekend folks, i'll be there in spirit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Paintballing.....have I missed something or am I just not reading the threads properly again??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry Blue cross threads yet again :) blame RKs drugs lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 933 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption