Kids n campin

440 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2009 22:29:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just throwing an idea about to see if anyone else would fancy a camping weekend with or without bikes but kids can come too. Anyone with or without kids would be welcome but i've got 2 and I can't fit em both on bike so would be turning up in the tin box!
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

I'de be up for that in a box too coz I've got 2 most weekends.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Count me in...location dependent... but yup sounds cool! Tin box for me too :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I would be up for this but can I throw a suggestion as well, can we make this meet in the midlands which is then central for peeps from north and south,                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Great well lets see how many more would be interested and we can all have a chat about location, somewhere in the middle of the furthest north and south would be fair Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

We must ave been typing that at the same time drob lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

scarey rusty but great minds fink alike, I know of a nice campsite called upton barns, cruiser gal knows it betts and its bike freindly, wiv a pub onsite, its not far from twycross just off the a444                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Trust you to think of the pub drobs, saw your chat on friday night and pmsl, I went to bed full of vodka and heineken (after kwak sorted me fridge out) and didn't post cos I was strugglin to see the keyboard but you managed to type! Clap. Site sounds good for me, couple hours away, ideal unless someone from Aberdeen says they want to come lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Sounds good to me... BUT... am busy through till mid august... so when were you thinking? September time maybe middle/end?                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

mid September would be about right for me so unless that's a problem for anyone we can aim for mid/end september. drob is gonna send details of the campsite and if they've got a web site etc i'll post the address for everyone to have a look at once i've spoken to them on the fone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Cool... well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well we now have an official events organiser! CruiserGal knows the people on site and has kindly offered to make all the necessary arrangements for us so she's going to be sorting some site info out and all we need now is to wait a few more days to see whose coming and we can set a date. Idea to reality in 11 posts, simples!

Nice one CG! Wink

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

The web address is the www.uptonbarn.co.uk.

It looks great, might even bring some fishing gear Thumbs Up

drobess's Profile
drobess

this needs bringin bak 2 page 1 for peeps to see, let me know wen u decide on a date for sure and i will be there                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks for that drobs, I think we should give it till the end of the week to see if anyone else is interested and whether there's any issues with the mid/end of September. If we suggest the second from last weekend in principle then we can move it forward a week if needs be but we'll firm this up on FridayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Like this Drob?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

aaaah there she goes again, thanks kwak WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Kids were made for camping...personally I prefer to use a tent though lol LOL I'd be up for this as well although I have no kids,if it's a pre-condition,I can steal some from next door lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Y W Rusty Thumbs Up     PML @ pondlife,  you could have borrowed mine but I think the Navy would miss him LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

just had a look at the website and it looks a nice site,nice country up that way too! Looking at all the rules and regs for the fishing lake though,are you actually allowed to catch fish??? The "whats on" page was a bit worrying too,it came up blank lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1229 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption