hi defintion tv

44 Posts | Latest reply on 28/07/2009 08:39:43 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL Ricdude, so the games obviously based on the real world with the Yanks!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Haha yeah. Harmless fun as far as i'm concerned. Lets not get into the "video games makes people do bad things" discussion. Twisted heads does that.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Totally true Ricdude, my eldest three lads all grew up with games and they're all decent, respectful adults now with no tendencies to go out and decapitate anyone!                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Hmmm... I don't have an ex wife thankfully! But I do have an evil EX..... hmmmmmmmmmm.......Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Get him on line cissy and gash his head off in HD, you'll feel much better for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I had a look at the lost girlz website and saw a picture of a mad axe woman under a road rats clock Shocked no need for ps3's or blu ray disc players there methinks lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree with ric, my best friend does satelitte, and all that telly techno stuff, he swears by is ps3 bluray......i have one of the first big tvs hd ready, but my hd connection is a dvi connection,which is a pain in the arse and does not connect properly to ps3 x box bluray etc.......                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

PL... I thought I had deleted those pics off the official website! Embarrassed...wasn't me with an axe honest!! I am the peace loving, quiet one (hmmmm! Wink)   Actually they wouldn't let me go... Cissy and sharp implements don't always go together!                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i dont see the need for a better picture.whats up with what we have now ?                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

hiya dunans... my picture is just fine as everything I see is slightly blurred round the edges anyway!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

what is this tv thing anyway??                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

a big flat squarish thingy that sits over there...the kids are addicted to it........                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me too unfortunately.......around 11 o clock lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

I thought that was a microwave                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I'm not "evil" Cissy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

PL... you have your microwave in the sitting room? Strange cos mine is in the kitchen....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

excalibur.... did I say you was? Evil I mean? hehehe                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Got my mum a new TV yesterday as her old one was max headrooming everyone. Lad in shop started with all the spiel. HD. BLU RAY. HDMI. I looked at him Said "Shes 83. on/off channel up and down anything more and she will be lost." Nice young man got the message and made a sale and I got back just in time to tune it in and see the GP. Result.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

I'm easily confused CS..thats probably why I can only get spaghetti westerns on it Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

I'm easily confused CS..thats probably why I can only get spaghetti westerns on it Tongue Hehe... although sitting watching a microwave instead of a TV is probably better these days given that there ain't much on worth watching...!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7773 seconds. There are 1421 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption