OK this is a serious posting.

63 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2007 13:08:31 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

errrr rube have you gone bullocking this weekend then ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Naah..... never went... Car is off the road.Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

bit of careless driving rube did you lose your way an turn into a field then ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah not taxed........... long story.Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

bloody exspensive taxin a car,                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Tell me about it.................Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah got to do mine at end of this month, then i got my son's birthdday next month, and march bloomin mot due on the car, great lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Real b'stard ain't it............... and they got the nerve to have toll roads and expensive petrol........Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

get a push bike rube loads cheeper                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah might even get too derbyshire quicker next time  storm roflmao LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I got a push bike... but I keep falling off it..............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol why does'nt that surprise me LOLLOL LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.......... I suppose you might have guessed that one RCLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

well i hope you,ve got a helmet and knee pads an elbow pads an forearm pads and a big cushion for ya butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No, no, no and no.................... although I could nick a cushion from the couch I suppose LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

think you would be better with a rubber ring all the way round y bike rube that'll cushion ya fall !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now with me on the bike... that would be some rubber ring...... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

I see we got off the subject of the post AGAIN pmsl just thought I would say I'm saving my 2ps 1ps and 5ps to put in pot towards the final total of the fun day                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Good for you hon................. great idea                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

I know thats why I said it Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1177 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption