OK this is a serious posting.

63 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2007 13:08:31 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

how on earth did we get on this subject!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well owt is possible with this lot hun just becareful rube is the worst one LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

believe me.if you've not been de'bolloked yet then stay that way,it's quite a sore expierence CryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwww who's been tellin you off oggy? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

i'm reffering to the snip RC CryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

I'm back Happy New Year to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Sounds a great idea Rube hun, there are lots that can be done to raise money for charity, so if we get our heads together we could make a day of things. Just a suggestion  like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Oooooooooo, the snip, my ex had that done and I went in to watch!! Just to make sure the bugger had it doneLOL Really interesting op and no, I'm not joking, I did go and watchThumbs Up   Sponsored vasectomies LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhh i see oggy oops pmsl, if we did that di i dont think we would raise much money hun lol ( cant think why?) ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Provide a lot of entertainment tho rc LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmm yeah would it...........so who's going to be the first volenteer and di will be performing the op as she's seen it being done lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Today, I've been invited to my mates farm at the weekend to give a hand with the de-bollocking of his herd of bullocks.........Not too sure I want to do that though...............   I'll be limping in sympathyDead   And no I ain't volunteering for sponsored vasectomy.... I do a lot of things for charity but ... well thats a bit too much.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

so u up for a bit of waxing then instead rube? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

i think i'm gonna have to bring me video camera along to this event.might raise more money when i send it in to you've been framed lol,anyone thought about whitch charity's we're doing this for? i was thinking maybe an M.S & a childrens charity & might be a good idea to publicise it a bit more,the more ppl we can get to it the more money we raiseThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah sounds good oggy, gwen and myself was thinking of giveing some of the money to the special care baby unit in derby. when do we do get the venue and dates sorted we could ask the local paper to come down to, what do u think?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

My favourite is Leukaemia Research..............                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

mine is any we can help, theres also funding towards events on the net if i find any i will try an post the links up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

NSPCC looks goodThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

if we raise enough then we may be able to give to one or two thats mentioned on here.so get ya thinking caps on an start asking for donations for tombola, raffle, etc now, ask at work if they will donate anything, get a sweetie jar (from sweet shop usually free) make a hole in the lid and tape lid down make a sign for the front stating  a charity and stick it on, ask if you can put it on the bar in your local pub or in the canteen at work and get collecting now                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 2066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption