OK this is a serious posting.

63 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2007 13:08:31 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right.  Never done anything like this for charity.  So any hints would be welcome.  But no joking please and keep to the subject just for this once.   I would be willing to undergo a head shave and/or upper body waxing to raise money for charity, at the next bash I come to.   Anyone else think it is a good idea?  Anyone think they would be willing to put pennies in the kitty for something like that? Anyone got any other ideas?   Pickled onion eating comp... quickest to eat twenty pickled onions. all contestants to put money into the charity kitty.   Stuff like that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

don,t go the waxing way   it realy hurts !                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

i'm up for being head shaved rube got some ideas mate but i'l catch you on messenger for that & agree with el ninja,waxing hurts like hell mate not going there again                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You bloody cowards, small homeless orphans are depending on you lot to be strong men and wot do they get instead?.............Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

bwb says he's up for a head shave to                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

oggy  you not like inflicted pain then ????? we would pull it off nice an quick !!!!!   el ninga dont you think it depends on where your waxed as to the degree of pain it causes ???? an it depends on the technique thats used a crap waxer will hurt an bruise ya a good one will twinge ya an no bruises   dont blame ya both cos when i was training we had a right bitch in the class she couldn't wax toffee off a wrapper she hurt like hell     bloody twonk                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

so storm ur going to be the one doing the waxing and head sheves then? ..................dont worry boys she will be gentle Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

like when ???????      an no you girls are helpin too i know you can use klippers too rc an i bet di an witchest can if all fails we can watch them do each others, should be worth a pound for the laugh !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhh yes send the clippers my way hehehehehehe Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sounds like it could be a goer then......... ok we'll do it next bash eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah sounds good to rube hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i bet di and me can be the tweezerers! between us 4 the blokes have got no worries(te he!) just gotta find some more willing victims (volunteers)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Apparently 2W's is up for a charity de-bollocking....  rusty razor blade style...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

welcome back rube have missed u,hope u had a good time at ur dads xx i'm a farmers daughter and have assisted with de bollocking sheep if that'd help??                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

One of the lads I work with does that too... and to bullocks too. De bollocked bullocks............ apparently they don't like it much...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

they dont,have done bullucks too and de horned em!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

They moo loudly I understand.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You'd bloody moo if you were de-bollocked tooLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

....... I was thinking more like shriekLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

bovine version of a scream really                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1445 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption