Illegal parking tickets

8 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 20:15:17 by dunans | Go to original / last post
bradfordbiker's Profile
bradfordbiker

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

how many of you know that parking tickets are actually illegal and if you pay them, well... firstly, how can a BICYCLE get a parking ticket [check ya tax disc for the word bicycle] secondly, that all fines NOT issued by judge and jury of your peers [and parking tickets never are] are illegal in accordance with the bill of rights... which states quite clearly - That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void...  if you need/want the proof of this, and the apropriate letter to send off then ya need to go and check out - tpuc.org - its full of useful info...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thanks bb..i wont pay another on my bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

same applies to speeding tickets then?                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ive only ever seen 1 ticket on a motorbike, he had just abandoned it in the middle of a busy pavement and deserved one it was taped to the seat. dunno what its like in your areas but we dont ever get them here if we park well                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

they are awful outside one of our shops, if you park next to the shop window they ticket you...fair enough...but get this...there are five bays/spaces outside the shop, for which you have half a hour,when the half hour is up, if you simply roll into the next bay, they have to log your vehicle again and give you another 30 mins....and so on and so on....its pathetic
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Had two in Weymouth. One I had only been there 20 mins in a 60 min zone. They had cocked up the times but I still had to prove I wasnt there The other was ouside my friends house on an 4M wide pavement causing no obstruction                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i dunno mick moan moan !! our wardens are doin a wunnerfull job!                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i only usualy park in southport and manchester. southport dont have time limits on parking as long as cars pay so bikes get left alone and manchester city centre is second to non for bike parking areas                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption