General Ride Outs - North Hampshire Area

122 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2009 23:09:08 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*sulks even more as PL disappears* *laughs as he runs out of petrol cos she's emptied the tank*                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

*curses* *drat drat and triple drat*                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

*rides past laughing her head off!*                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

*plots revenge in a Terry-Thomas manner*   I'll get you back,you hear!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

NEVER!!!   You gotta catch me first! ...oh hang on... A303 in my likkle peugot....hmmmmm.......                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

get a room yu two ffs!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=536                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I've got a room. I was going to convert it into a workshop, but I'm thinking maybe I should rent it out instead? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

good idea i'm thinking of a logcabin in my back garden to live in and let two rooms in the house,my son lives there so thinkin maybe a coupla of his mates as i know them! not sure of plannin rules though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hmmm... I'm fairly sure it always used to be no planning permission required... I believe there have been changes though.

But it's still a "portable" building, so to speak... there are rules about how far away it has to be from the main dwelling I think, but other than that, it sounds like a brilliant (& fairly easily executed) idea Big smile

I reckon you'll be needing to throw a log cabin-warming party too Big smile If I tried to build a log cabin in my garden, I'd have no garden left and it'd be flush to the house LOL

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

10.30 bit early for me!!after a wedding and a dance i'll be wacked! but yu never know!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have a room and i rent it out. Don't have a log cabin though. If i did i'd rent that out too.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

*sprinkles sharp tacks all over the A303 and lies in wait*                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

who yu waiting for!!?Shocked is this the only way you can get a bird to fall into yur arms?
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

unfortunately.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Thought I'd bring this back to the surface lol Next saturday folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Aye... I will be there cos the tacks on the A303 didn't get me!                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

DRAT,DRAT AND TRIPLE DRAT!! *spoken in a dick dastardly stylee*                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough

Just wanted to let everyone know, I am still planning to be there on Saturday, I hope others turn up, I reckon it could be a good day. So even if you have not said, still come along and say hello and maybe we could ride out somewhere or whatever. Really looking forward to finally meeting up with you lot. I will be riding a Blue Bandit. Look for the guy wandering up the road looking lost as I try to find it, that will probably be me lol
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Sorry Guys/Gals... gonna bum out of this one as Bristol is calling (again)... promise to try harder next time! Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption