Real answers on real quiz shows

9 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2009 10:02:56 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BEG, BORROW OR STEAL (BBC2)Jamie Theakston: Where do you think Cambridge University is?Contestant: Geography isn't my strong point.Theakston: There's a clue in the title.Contestant: Leicester.   BBC NORFOLKStewart White: Who had a worldwide hit with What A Wonderful World?Contestant: I don't know.White: I'll give you some clues: what do you call the part between your hand and your elbow?Contestant: Arm.White: Correct. And if you're not weak, you're...?Contestant: Strong.White: Correct - and what was Lord Mountbatten's first name?Contestant: Louis.White: Well, there we are then. So who had a worldwide hit with the song What A Wonderful World?Contestant: Frank Sinatra? UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE (BBC2)Jeremy Paxman: What is another name for 'cherrypickers' and 'cheesemongers'?Contestant: Homosexuals.Paxman: No. They're regiments in the British Army who will be very upset with you. RTE RADIO 2FM (IRELAND)Presenter: What is the name of the long- running TV comedy show about pensioners: Last Of The ...?Caller: Mohicans. SIMPLY THE BEST (ITV)Phil Tufnell: How many Olympic Games have been held?Contestant: Six.Tufnell: Higher!Contestant: Five. JAMES O'BRIEN SHOW (LBC)O'Brien: How many kings of England have been called Henry?Contestant: Er, well, I know there was a Henry the Eighth ... er ... er ... three? STEVE WRIGHT IN THE AFTERNOON (BBC RADIO 2)Wright: Johnny Weissmuller died on this day. Which jungle-swinging character clad only in a loincloth did he play?Contestant: Jesus.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL  |Nice one ... sounds like some of the answers my son would give
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well that was worth waiting for LOL I was about to log of and phone the idiots at my mobile phone company, now I probably wont be so rude to them Ermm   Well done Jax Thumbs Up   Just in time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

BBC Radio Merseyside:   Billy Butler: What was Hitler's first name?   Contestant: Was it Heil?                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Look up the answers to questions on Family Fortunes, they include classics like these.

Name a dangerous race - the Arabs

Name a bird with a long neck - Naomi Campbell

Name something blue - my cardigan                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

My favourite off a quiz was   Whats the capital of Washington?   Answer: Gotham City !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL Behave! me guts are achin' with laughin'                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

vinnie...top drawer...take a bow, made me chuckle                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

what was Ghandi's first name? was it Goosey Goosey??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption