North Meets South

228 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 01:17:43 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Prawn crackers in Voddie would be good... but then vodka with anything works for me lol... If this goes ahead, and if it's not bank holiday weekend, then I am going to try and make it... if only to prove that I don't have two heads, but do keep a chainsaw in me back pocket Evil Smile mwah hahahahahahahahahah                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Ian - Since when was my head a flies graveyard??? LOL.   And I certainly ain't bald!   Where's Feisty's baseball bat when you need it??? LOL.   I shan't comment on faces in the snow, fingers etc... this is a family show ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

seems i done wrong again...Ian you clearly cant see the top of your head lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'll give you milky nobs !!!!!   Last count me thinks your upto 45 and rising, you best get some vaseline handy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmm...but bet you were all smiling, when you read it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

How rude     (how well you know me )                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ok, so the Vic is around three hours from Squires, so we need to allow for three and a half including a stop.   As CG has said, the events calendar is pretty stuffed for the next month or so, so I'm gonna suggest Sat 29th August as people seemed to prefer the Saturday.   A couple of members have also referred to Upton Barn where they do camping and B&B.  This is a further 18 miles/30 minutes but could allow people to head off back on the Sunday avoiding a very long day.   What would people prefer to do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

go to the pub !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Saturday 29th August is good for me..Ive no excuse I live only 25mins away....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am only 8 mins away                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bank holiday weekend .. so Ian & I have things booked already ... have a good one ya'all                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i dont no ow far away i am cos ive ad 2 much bacardi 2 care but i will be there, Ian if we casmpin u still gonna bring all the bikkies                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

wots campsin hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

go to bed drobs......your as drunk as a skunk lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

im workin on it ian hehehehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

me bacardi keeps missin me nouth                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

missing your nouth lmao.......you will look back at these tomorrow drobs and think OMG                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

me fin k omg neva i will just say it wernt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao..got to bed drobs...god bless your head in the morning                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

me haed spinnin ow god nos wot it will be like inthe morin                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7030 seconds. There are 649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption