North Meets South

228 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 01:17:43 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Get a caterer Ian , think you might need one at this rate my friend ...this seems to be snowballing BIGTIME lol                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

oooh love those snowballs all chocolatey sqiudgy gooey sticky stuff and coconut! think will need to bring some wet wipesWink                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

julie, bring me sum as well they r lovely, best not eat dem while i got me helmet on thoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

no they would make a reet mess   y know that party game where you pass an orange or similar to another person with out using your hands.....                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

What about a toffee apple that should make it interesting..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"think will need to bring some wet wipes"   Think you're getting a little TOO excited there Julie lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i already have w/wipes julie lol..........toffee apples ???, i said biscuits, may even stretch to a beer for those who fancy a cold one but steady on !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

gotta have cakes need more than a biscuit after crossing the norf sarf divide                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

send me a pm with your requests fine lady, and i will try to oblige to the best of my abilities                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

mmmm now theres an offer i dont often get!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

C'mon Julie , give it your best shot , the charmer (Ian) is on a spending frenzy .Aaah wish i coulda been there ! guess i'll have to wait for the BDB eh Ian lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not long now buddy, you will get on well with our mate who is coming back from oz.............julie, just send me the pm lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

mmmm  got to get this right, will have to sleep on it                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ow about sum jaffa cakes 2 go wiv the snowballs...................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

right so far the biscuit order is as follows : cissy.....custard creams ( likes gooey liquid ) brummie jackie....malted milk and hob nobs ( likes milky nobs ) drobess...happy faces and snowballs ( likes her face in the snow ) julie j....shortbreads and scones ( posh bird ) karey....bourbons ( think kaz means jack daniels ) chunki chick....pink wafers and lemon puffs ( likes her girlie biscuits ) frag...cadburys fingers ( likes fingers....say no more ) prof..fig rolls ( constipated ) bandit mr p.......garibaldi..( matches his head....and mine  )...............so there you go so far, more requests required                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Having a good laugh IAN , methinks you got it under control mate , what you gonna do with the leftovers?lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

scoff em                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cant believe i have got away with the above so far lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

A few Questions. Has a date been set yet? I need to book Anual Leave if I have to but only allowed 2 off at one tiem so hope i can come.   Whose going from the south thats more southern than Worcestershire?   Have we set up any meeting points yet? The Rose and crowm just off the M42 on the 435 is good and biker friendly. you could pick me up there and carry on on the ! roads cos I am on L plates pretty please xx    Will we be riding on A roads for learners? please say yes.   Biscuits?  I prefer to either dunk prawn crackers in red wine orrrrr dunk macdonalds chips into their banana milk shakes. Scrumpcious yumm                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

moonstone...you are truly wired up wrong !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption