North Meets South

228 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 01:17:43 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's been suggested that we have a meet between those in the north and those in the south of the country. As such I'm planning on organising a 125 friendly run from Squires to The Vic in Coalville and need peoples views.   In order to make it realistic for those in the south this run would have to be to The Vic or somewhere similarly far south.  This would result in a round trip of around 200 miles, which with a non-motorway route is liable to be in the order of three hours travelling each way with one stop half way.   What are peoples thoughts?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'd be up for it Geoff Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

One stop?!! Shocked *gulp* glad I don't still have my 125 lol   (how much are incontinence kecks these days?) Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

270 mile round trip from North Kent... on the motorways Wink

Out of the question for me for the foreseeable unfortunately... no wages, no benefits, very little sparkly income... I can't pay my bills & debts, let alone afford the petrol to travel that far! LOL

Hope you get a good turn-out - it's a great idea Geoff Big smile

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Geoff you are a star, always putting yourself out to organise runs,giving all us newbies the benefit of your knowledge and experience, dont know how you cope and stay calm whilst shepherding a bunch over overexcited loons halfway across the country but always love to come on a rideout with everyone, wouldnt have a clue of where to start planning it so many many thanks to you and roachy and i would love to come!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

the vic is only 9 miles from me, depends on numbers everyone is welcome to my house for a cuppa                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ian

Do you have hob nobs as well???

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Blimey these noobs are getting awful personal these days! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok so the ride out Clap... coffee break at Ians Big smile& he is taking orders now for what bickies everyone likes Thumbs Up   Sounds real good to me that is IF my cluch eases up for such a long drive, its still way stiff with it being new Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Shell...if i can get down to Ians, can i have a bourbon please? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ian is taking the orders for bickies not me ... as we not far from his house  LOL   As I said if my clutch lever doesnt ease off ... or my hand get stronger Cry I will be looking for a pilly, thats if we go as it will depend on things already booked with either Ian, myself or both of us, and as at this moment Geoff is just sounding out how many are interested its still an unknown.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

How come you will need a pilly? you mean if Ian cant make it? I'm sure you will be fine on Stuey Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

this souns good to me, i'll keep an eye on this threadThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will make sure all biscuit tastes are catered for....let me know..hob nob and bourbons up to now...the list has started                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

please pm me your biscuit requests...hey got to get  my karma up somehow                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

lemon puffs, pink wafers, snowballs, oh yeah n tea no sugarLOL   cheers Ian!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no worries.....my daughter loves pink wafers, so there always in                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

woo hoo, she's got good tasteThumbs Up   she'll go far lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

sounds good, but it depends on if I am working or not.  If not, cadburys fingers please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

im up 4 it as well as ians is only 13 miles from mine i cant be that far from the vic, I like happy faces bikkys plez, also if any1 wanted 2 crash at mine 4 this meet, there more than welcome                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 712 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption