You just gotta try this...

15 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2006 04:48:06 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://home.att.net/~hideaway_today...swf   And merry Christmas                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Why didn't that work?   and a Merry Crimbo right back at ya.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Didn't work?  Odd, works for me.   Firewall maybe stopping it?  I dunno hon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Its a pity cos it's quite good.  Never mind, you could try copying and pasting it into the address window maybe?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Nope, all I got was AT & T page!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I don't know then, worked ok when I clicked on it.   Sorry about that hon.   We need to have someone else try it to see if it works for other people.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

http://home.att.net/~hideaway_today/t041/xmas_santa.swf                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Try that then... should take you to the same place.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I hope it does anyway as it is what was in the address window when I used it....... all you have to do is type in your (or someone elses) name and let it run..                                                                                                                                                                                 
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

Thanx Rube, It is very good!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours, im off doing the sprouts n stuff!!!!!!!! kay xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

user posted image                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

rolf rube that was brill    Clap   i never knew you had a night time job as well !!!! is it experience in plane maintence that got you the job or was having a reindeer as a pet a huge swaying point on the application form ???? i see ya baby shakin that ass   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

wouldn't work for me hun so can't se what I missed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sorry Gwen........ Di had same prob...... dunno why.   Storm you flatterer you LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 1629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption