jumping in!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2009 16:58:45 by jonesie | Go to original / last post
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,

Another new person.  Just getting started in the bike world (coming to the dark side apparently!).  Live near Bristol but family have a holiday place back up in Snowdonia (where I'm from originally) so it would be much more fun to whizz back up on a bike.  Although, as it the home territory of Mr Brunstrom & his wonderful traffic taliban, the clean licence might not last long!
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Welcome to the mad house. Your doing the right thing by jumping in feet first. Were a friendly bunch and don't bite (well we don't leave marks lol). What trade stand will you be bringing to bike shows and put a list up.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Hello Jonesie,

I've only been a member a couple of weeks but everyone here seems to be really genuine and friendly. Get into the forums, they're highly entertaining Thumbs Up

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Jonsie welcome hope you enjoy the site as much as I do x Lin                                                                                                                                                                             
Laid back and me's Profile
Laid back and me

In: winsford

Hiya Jonesie, been a member for 1 week and everyone is well friendly so enjoy! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hi Jonesie   Welcome to the mad house , you have done the right thing, both on the jumping in & joining the biking world Thumbs Up   Keep a look out on the events pages & join in Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

thanks all.  Pagan Prince, it's a leather care range called Leather Therapy & the next show is Llangollen Motorcycle show.  Doing most of the BMF events, Ally Pally, hopefully the big NEC show but so expensive to exhibit plus the trade expos too.  It's a hard job but someone's go to do it! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

a big welcome to ya, if i were you i would purchase one of wannabes virtual soap boxes, as you will on yours soon enough lmao....enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

welcome to the madhouse lass, check out events there's always sumthin goin onThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

Ian do you know me in real life?! I have been known to rant & rave a bit Smile heads off to buy her soapbox...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption