Rally check list

91 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 16:46:12 by Puds | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Glad you enjoyed your rally RK - look forward to seeing the piccies. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

You'll be claiming next that the milkman counts as a "rally visitor"                                         Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

reckon if u get 200 people into your garden, then u can call it a rallyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Great idea emzed, never thought of that mate Thumbs Up

caz, i'd be lucky to fit 20 people in my garden never mind 200!

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

shame guess u still gonna be an rv thenLOLCry                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

We shall see caz Wink

Only started the thread to find out what to take n got assasinated LOL

See you all there from an excited RV Big smile

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey if you wanna see camping Sumo Style go check out scampfest pics .......You cant miss the pic lmao !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lmao @ Jay..he certainly knows how to travel eh?    I bet he coud;ve got more on anorl, I mite ask him to take more stuff for me nxt time..then i can travel light! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Jay...  that pic is a mirror version! It confused me ..... fort i was goin loopy for a min!    lmao!!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I wonder if anyone else here has a trophy? I got one last year for the furthest travelled. Was dead proud   yep i got several at wigan pie eater and bc86 rallies.....tug o war, tyre bungee pull, rocker cover toss...and i beat the boys!! got few bottle o whisky too but hate whiskyDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Yeah caz was sideways pic so had to edit it lol ....well it was late an i was tired lol.   How much lighter can you travel you could still see your pilly seat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

RK ... PM Nitro70 ... Dave ... he has an R1 & went to farmyard 2 up fully loaded with no top box or panniers !!! Thumbs Up   OK so Mr P carried his tent but was still a sight to behold LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Also check-out cassie & blueboy at the FYP - 2 up, 2 tents an the rest, 2 blow-up chairs, and 5 pairs of shoes ( for cassie)!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahemEmbarrassed,a lady has to be prepared for all eventualities XK
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I suppose you'll be bringing your waders at the Ure river rally then?
(blueboy to check out trailer hire)

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Just be careful what else you check out when looking at Blueboy's pics - I'm still reeling from the baseball cap shot!   Sorry Mark, loves ya really but it was a bit of a shock over breakfast! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey Cassie ... now I have my own panniers for Stuey ... means I can take more to the next rally too Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

has he got a pot to p..s in?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Nah , he can scratch that TM , an empty coke bottle works for me , nothing less than 1lt though! very inconspicious when empty-ing in the am as well.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I did tell everyone at FYP that I really did get a tent, a teepee, 2 x sleeping bags, double airbed, 2 x inflatable chairs and other assorted items on that bike of mine, but you lot didn't believe me!!!!   Anyone wanting any lessons in packing a bike for a rally, then just pm me (nominal fee applies Wink lol)   Sorry about the pic with me just wearing my rally hat Roachy, but I had to leave some essentials (like clothes) back at home to make room for shoes. Bet I'm in more trouble than XK now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption