Rally check list

91 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2009 16:46:12 by Puds | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well as it happens this was discussed at Emzed's recent birthday gathering and it was decided as there were: bikes, tents, booze and people - that was a rally so I'm off the hook! Suggest you do the same RK! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

yeah but you actually have to stay over 'at the venue' Roachy Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahaha.... good point Steph!!     i was just wondering how to sort that one .. theres no way that could have been counted as a first rally Rachel..!!  nice try LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Oh, well I won't be staying over at this one either - so I guess I'm still not attending my first rally! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

if you can remember it it aint a rally ask DC lol   or Karey or Chunk pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Thanks for that Rachael, nice to see someone with some sense so i'm busy pitching my tent in the garden beside my bike and i've got me can in hand.

Watch this space for fotos in the morning if I can suss out how the timer works on the camera Wink

Anyone calls me a virgin in the morning an i'll sue your arse!!

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

I'm loving that one RK.   Kaz...need that tent back!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Kaz ! Dont you  dare Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Pete - if you can remember it it aint a rally ask DC lol Oi you! Casting aspirations....aspergers.....asper<summat>...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

if you can remember it it aint a rally ask DC lol   or Karey or Chunk pmsl   Yehhh Pete!!  what u trying to say??  lmao!!   PS.. Em.. dont worry.. they aint gettin the canvas back  ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Rachael,
The definition of a tent is an enclosed space made of material and supported by a frame. Toss a sheet over a clothes horse in the morning by your bike and crack a can open, simples Wink

Karey's Profile
Karey

oi RK!!   we will be watching u !!      do u know the consequences faced by 'cheating' RV's???    Oooooohhhh....    * sucks in cheeks and shakes head*                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Hey there's no cheating here, just playing within the rules set by you 'experienced' rally goers, surely there's nowt wrong with that??

By your own definition a rally is an event with tents, bikes and beer. There was no mention of location or numbers so i'm in the garden now enjoying my rally Thumbs Up I'm having a great time and awarding myself a cup for furthest traveller too Wink

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I wonder if anyone else here has a trophy? I got one last year for the furthest travelled. Was dead proud Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Toss a sheet over a clothes horse in the morning by your bike and crack a can open, simples   That is cheating!!  so there!!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Well I have to say the only thing you need when u go camping except for clothes and toiletries is a SUMO LOL Will upload a pic to prove the man takes EVERYTHING !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

The most significant criteria for a "rally" is PEOPLE Thumbs Up   Nice try young un Wink                                                 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well i've got no power in the garden and my laptops dying so it's time to get the tent zipped up and hope I don't get disturbed by the neighbours! What a great rally, it was awesome. Can't wait to show you the pics Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I still say you're just some sad b*****d camping in their garden                                              Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Howay emzed, no good coming in with that now! Don't tell me i've got to get the kids up at this hour to meet the 'people' criteria LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption