Southport 19th July

66 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2009 12:40:41 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy a run to Southport beach a week on Sunday?   Thinking meet up at Skipton, then take the A59 across to Southport.  From here north on the A6 to Kirkby Lonsdale and then back to Skipton.   In total around 140 miles.   Who's up for it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Now you say it! Just up the road from me, but I've made other arrangements.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

jumps up & down waving madly!!!! Big smile..............errr.........can I scrounge a pilly off somone though please - unless the miraculous happen & Mavis starts running!!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'm working Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Awwww Steph, you're always working. But I haven't forgotten the 23rd Aug though. Smile   Hey Stella, I've thought about popping my pillion cherry - you up for it! Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Whats happening 23rd Aug??? <I appear to have forgotten>                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

You're not working! It was suggested by you as a date for the next Chaos run.   There's me remembering the only Sunday you've got off this summer (probably a slight exaggeration but nevermind) and you go and forget yourself - just can't get the staff these days! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Ahhh, well *ahem* <looks at the floor> I cant make that date either now. Its my nana's 80th birthday do                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I could do the saturday though Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Saturday is good for us at this point in time (I think) but don't know about everyone else. In fact nothing more has been mentioned about it so I don't know if it's still happening or not.                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I`m up for it Geoff .. Might have lad with me .. but , sounds ok to me .. Just put meeting times on forum and count me in mate                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I'm up for it, haven't been to Southport in years I seem to recall there's a reason for that but cant head for the east coast every time.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ok peeps.   This is now posted on the events for Saturday 18th of this month and should be listed within the next 24 hours.   Meeting point is the Little Chef, Gargrave Road, Skipton at 10.30am.   Not wanting to upset anyone (I will arrange a 125 friendly run again soon, I promise), but this run will be taking in some fun, fast roads.   As such (and as I've posted on the event), I am going to suggest a minimum size bike of 500cc and only suitable for those riders capable of making reasonable progress, ie those confident in corners and overtakes etc.   We will not be travelling at silly speeds, but will be "having fun"!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

aint you left yet? its gonna pee down by the way! [now ive said  that, it wont! now ive said that it will!! maybe say it will again to unjinx it aaargh!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

I think I could be persauded.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Rach - errr........thanks for the offer of a pilly - you sure  you wanna do this?? LOL Mind you - you'll get the Stella Squeeze TM                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I`ve experienced the  stella squeeze ..  just make sure she wears leather lol .. She`s a good pillion .. Any other offers if Roachy can`t do it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Only just seen this. Hahaha - are you really that brave Stells? Thinking about it, I'm not insured to carry a pillion so I can't actually provide anyone with a lift at this moment in time I'm afraid. Unhappy   I think you'd be an ideal pillion though Stells to pop my cherry with, they say you should have one experienced out of the two.   Maybe when your knee is all healed up we can have a go in a car park somewhere - if we're both brave enough!                                                                                                                                                                              
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hope to make it especially as Southport is only 45 mins away.   How ever I won't be able to get there till early afternoon. Must go into the office in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Are you planning to meet us in Southport then Richard and then join us for the ride to Devils Bridge etc? As lovely as the Yorkshire region is, I'm looking forward to seeing a new area of the country.   Not seeing much of Somerset at the moment though! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5757 seconds. There are 304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption